Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-01-2017, 02:02 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Very sad news

Thoughts with all his friends and family.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:02 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So sad to hear this, great poster on here my thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:03 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
I know there's more to life than football, but I hope for a Palace win today so you can hopefully let him know in some way and put a smile on his face.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shit - never met the fella but seemed like a real laugh from his posts. Hope things go as well as they can for him and those close to him.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Old 21-01-2017, 02:15 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Blimey awful news for us regular bbs'rs as Chocky is a true legend of these boards and it's devastating for those who really know him. Thoughts are with Chocky and of course his family and friends :-(.
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So sorry to read this. Thoughts to his family and friends.
what's going wrong today?

Simon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSimon A was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
While I didn't know Chocky personally, I always enjoyed his posts and they have brought a smile to my face on many an occasion. Truly terrible news and my thoughts are with him and his family today.
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Chocky: Sad News

So sad to read, thoughts to Chocky, you guys and his family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-01-2017, 02:16 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
So sorry to read this. Thoughts totally with Chocky but also with you guys and his family.

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to hear this guys. Don't know him personally but always had a laugh at his posts.
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
He mentioned he had a few health issues not long ago... Poor fella.

I hope that he suffers as little as possible.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:18 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really sad news, thoughts are with you all

One of the few genuine top posters on here.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:21 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Sad news peace go with Chocky
Old 21-01-2017, 02:23 PM
DutchEagle

dutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedutcheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So sorry to hear that news.Chocky is a true legend and his posts always brought a smile.My thoughts are with him,his family and friends.

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
By far the funniest bbser in a competitive field, my thoughts are with him.

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
OMG - I've never met the man but felt as if I knew him because of his style and wit on here after over a decade on here myself. I feel gutted for him and obviously his family at this time. Stick together and pray for a miracle.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:27 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDan Dare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Terrible news. I don't know him personally, but I liked his posts. I always used to look out for his comments on the apprentice threads in particular.

Best wishes to his family and those who know him best.

Tenacious D
Old 21-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Like others have said, very good poster on here, and I'm sure he was a top bloke in the real world too. My thoughts are with his family
Old 21-01-2017, 02:28 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Very sad to hear this.