Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Struggling to comprehend this. To add to what's been said, it shouldn't be forgotten that he is a guy who bleeds red and blue. One of the top Palace fans, one of the most passionate and I can imagine that even watching Malaga he's picturing them in red and blue and playing at Selhurst.

Fight it, you bastard.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

bagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebagler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Struggling to comprehend this. To add to what's been said, it shouldn't be forgotten that he is a guy who bleeds red and blue. One of the top Palace fans, one of the most passionate and I can imagine that even watching Malaga he's picturing them in red and blue and playing at Selhurst.

Fight it, you bastard.
Talking of fighting it, two things spring to mind.... 1) is immunotherapy like the other palace fan is having an option.

And 2) I've read that cannabis oil is or can shrink tumours that are stage 4. It had to be a certain type and contain two things forgotten what they are but Google will tell you
Old 21-01-2017, 02:58 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Ffs. Funny poster who I met once.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:59 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen this. Shocked! A massive personality on here and truly one of our own
Old 21-01-2017, 03:00 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Its too late for that guys. He does not know whats going on. Morphine. Lots of morphine.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Its too late for that guys. He does not know whats going on. Morphine. Lots of morphine.
Shit

Stay strong
Old 21-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Hadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldHadham Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Very sad to hear this news.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:03 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really sorry to hear this, guys. Thoughts go out to all of you.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBilly Rhino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So sad to hear this. Just spent Thursday night in Mayday myself with a stomach pain issue and felt so sorry for the guys in my ward that had cancer.

Only good thing is he's not suffering but my heart goes out to all of you who know him.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:11 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Can't believe it Such a vibrant and alive poster with genuine wit. Thoughts go out to all his friends and family.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 21-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Chocks, Biggus, Me........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10398926_27018166936_382_n.jpg (51.5 KB, 677 views)
Old 21-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I'm thinking of all of you. Much love, Mark.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:21 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Old 21-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Ella's Boys (by different fathers) all grown up
Old 21-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down lowEdenbridge Eagle In Exile will cross the room to turn the lights down low
This is terrible news..... One of the best posters on here... Always made me chuckle... I feel very sad now...

Last edited by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile; 21-01-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad news.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:40 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Ella's Boys (by different fathers) all grown up
Ella said we would never grow up.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 21-01-2017, 03:42 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Horrible news ..really dont care about the football today. .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 21-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Probationary User

brocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses growbrocky151 knows where the wild roses grow
Hi I have tried to find Harry and left him a message to call me if he gets my message I don't know where he lives now. Please Please send Chocky my love Kate xxxx
Old 21-01-2017, 03:50 PM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shit. My favourite poster on here. A quick read of the several Big Brother threads shows you why.

Thoughts with everyone.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!