Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 23-01-2017, 01:33 PM

colin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spurs (H) Wednesday 26th April 8pm Live on Sky Sports - sold out

Safe to say if spurs win next round of Europa league, this will be changed to the Sunday?
Old 23-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Yes. It's also FA Cup 6th round weekend, so if either team makes it to that stage the game will be moved.
Old 23-01-2017, 04:16 PM

colin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolin_cork : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Yes. It's also FA Cup 6th round weekend, so if either team makes it to that stage the game will be moved.

Cool. Might wait to see if Watford game is easier to get over for so
Thanks
Old 23-01-2017, 04:59 PM

pgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Watford one is the one to go for if wanting to get the most advance booking possible, also one would think that having Watford v Palace on TV once in a season (Dec 26th 2016) is enough for anyone and that the March 18th match won't move from it's 3pm slot, can't be sure, but it's a safer bet than March 11th and Spuz possible involvement in multiple cups

What Feb match are you doing? I plumed for Feb 25th v Boro when it became clear that prices weren't coming down (and they've gone up by 40e since booking), but Ryanair could conceivably flash sale it I suppose...

If you've ever done Quidco, look out for the £10 bonus if you haven't used them (Quidco) in a while. Will get all London day Travelcard including out of/in to Gatwick for Feb 25th for under £2 (after getting the £10 quidco bonus + standard quidco cashback) from VirginTrains.

When PayPal think you don't like them anymore, they do a similar free £5 enticement which can be used for a virtually free LGW-Selhurst-LGW return.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:26 PM

No February game for me. Was over for Everton , will have to wait til march for next and then OT for last game of the season.
I usually go stansted anyway and use oyster around london
Old 24-01-2017, 07:20 PM

Worzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyes
If Palace v Spurs is on that weekend it could be paired with the Watford Game!

If not the Watford Game could maybe then be paired with the Arsenal Game!

Sorry to raise this one>
Old 24-01-2017, 07:21 PM

Worzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyesWorzel Ron dances before me like a million eyes
If Palace v Spurs is on that weekend it could be paired with the Watford Game!

If not the Watford Game could maybe then be paired with the Arsenal Game!

Sorry to raise this one.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:04 PM

March fixtures announced so I presume if this is moved it'll be 14:15 on Sunday?
Old 26-01-2017, 05:31 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
March fixtures announced so I presume if this is moved it'll be 14:15 on Sunday?
If we are both out of the cup and Spurs are still in the Europa League this will be played on Sunday 12th March with either a 1:30 or 4:00 kick-off. This may depend on what game is still televised by Sky on that Sunday. If no Sky TV game is still scheduled then it can return to a 3:00 kick-off. I would think that Sainsbury's and our corporate sales would prefer us to have a later kick-off.

If either team are still in the cup the game will be postponed with the most likely date for the rearranged game being 26th April.

Last edited by CJ PLUM; 29-01-2017 at 12:59 AM.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
If we are both out of the cup and Spurs are still in the Europa League this will be played on Sunday 12th March with either a 1:30 or 4:00 kick-off. This may depend on what game is still televised by Sky on that Sunday. If no Sky TV game is still scheduled then it can return to a 3:00 kick-off. I would think that Sainsbury's and our corporate sales would prefer us to have a later kick-off.

If either team are still in the cup the game will be postponed with the most likely date for the rearranged game being 25th or 26th April.
Televised games are picked for the 12th already
Old 27-01-2017, 10:35 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
Televised games are picked for the 12th already
Yes but all games selected involve teams who are likely to be still in the cup so those games will be postponed.
Old 31-01-2017, 09:33 AM

Spurs away to Fulham... Good chance Palace v spurs will be called off then
Old 31-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't we play Spurs on sixth round day, not fifth?
Old 31-01-2017, 10:32 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Ps View Post
Don't we play Spurs on sixth round day, not fifth?
Yer spurs are playing Fulham so a good chance they'll get through and the game will be called off. Would be a strike of luck for me as I've booked the weekend away accidentally.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers. Only thought of that after I had posted...
Old 01-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets now on sale.

Not linked to another Cat 'B' game, surprisingly?

As mentioned, highly unlikely to be on Sat 11th March anyway, due to their FA Cup/Europa league runs.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In Benidorm that weekend for a Stag do, the groom to be is a Spurs fan so we were all going to pile in a bar for the game. Probably for the best Spurs get through, less arguments
Old 10-02-2017, 06:00 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having had a brief look at the various football calendars, I think that this is likely to move to Tues 28th/Weds 29th March in the event of Spurs reaching the quarters of the FA Cup. That certainly seems to be the first available date after the original fixture.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePrince Phillip : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Having had a brief look at the various football calendars, I think that this is likely to move to Tues 28th/Weds 29th March in the event of Spurs reaching the quarters of the FA Cup. That certainly seems to be the first available date after the original fixture.
That's still in international week. eg ROI play a friendly on Tues 28th. England/Scotland/NI & many others play qualifiers on Sun 26th. Can't see a Premier League fixture being played 48/72 hrs later!
Old 11-02-2017, 03:48 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
That's still in international week. eg ROI play a friendly on Tues 28th. England/Scotland/NI & many others play qualifiers on Sun 26th. Can't see a Premier League fixture being played 48/72 hrs later!
Yep, completely missed that...maybe mid to late April then? All hypothetical until next Sunday's tie though.