Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2017, 02:08 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
Prefer the Olivia newton john version
Where did Olivia Newto John push those pineapples?! Wouldn't mind seeing that video...
Old 27-01-2017, 02:10 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Where did Olivia Newto John push those pineapples?! Wouldn't mind seeing that video...
You both lose points, but gain points for not posting: "Tell me more, tell me more..."
Old 27-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
You both lose points, but gain points for not posting: "Tell me more, tell me more..."
She was on R4 Women's Hour this morning.

HTH
Old 27-01-2017, 03:03 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Just when you think you know a BBSer, when you've formed a sort of mental image from their posts and stuff, and then BAM, in they actually walk, their hair up in rollers, last nights makeup smeared all over their tear stained face, wearing their mother's old maternity clothes and stinking of gin.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Real life vs. the BBS.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:21 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
She was on R4 Women's Hour this morning.

HTH
Also on 5live. Maybe she's selling something.
Old 27-01-2017, 04:50 PM

Spiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Just when you think you know a BBSer, when you've formed a sort of mental image from their posts and stuff, and then BAM, in they actually walk, their hair up in rollers, last nights makeup smeared all over their tear stained face, wearing their mother's old maternity clothes and stinking of gin.
and that's just the men
Old 27-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Byrne View Post
I can feel the song coming...Amadou, dou, dou push pineapple.....
That son is brilliant.

Amadou, dou, dou, you are Palace just like me

.......doesnt sign
Old 27-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
Also on 5live. Maybe she's selling something.
Ah, but I get more kudos from showing my feminine side, by listening to Women's Hour
Old 28-01-2017, 12:26 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I'm off to see Lyon v Lille in a while (KO 17:00 local time). Amadou is supposed to be playing, so I'll be reporting back later!
When I went to see Montpellier's Rousillon a few weeks back, his team got tonked 5:0 in a cup match. I'll be hoping for a similar result!
Old 28-01-2017, 12:39 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
I'm off to see Lyon v Lille in a while (KO 17:00 local time). Amadou is supposed to be playing, so I'll be reporting back later!
When I went to see Montpellier's Rousillon a few weeks back, his team got tonked 5:0 in a cup match. I'll be hoping for a similar result!
Wonder if we have a scout there ?
Old 28-01-2017, 12:53 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post
Wonder if we have a scout there ?
C'est moi!

If there was one, he could have PM'ed me and we could have gone for a few pre-match bevvies!
Old 28-01-2017, 12:58 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
C'est moi!

If there was one, he could have PM'ed me and we could have gone for a few pre-match bevvies!
We need the scout sober to form a proper opinion .
Old 28-01-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
We need the scout sober to form a proper opinion .
... says orp "pisshead"!
It takes one to know one, I suppose!
Old 28-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Ah, but I get more kudos from showing my feminine side, by listening to Women's Hour
If that is how you want to justify it good for you. I think you know what most of us think
Closed Thread