Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyhow isn't this old news?
Old 14-02-2017, 01:13 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just a small point of order. One of the first things that article says it that he "failed to disallow" Sanchez's goal last Saturday. Howard Webb, who should know a thing or two about refereeing and the rules of football, said on 6-0-6 on Saturday evening that Clattenberg made the correct decision and the goal should have been allowed.
I suppose, in mitigation, all we can say that this is an article in the Daily Mail ... a place where opinion and a good headline are everything. Facts merely padding to get the word count right.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:15 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Clattenburg......**** off and don't come back you corrupt, incompetent wanker!
Old 14-02-2017, 01:44 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
How have we reached the stage that referees now get so much publicity? If they were any good at their jobs we would barely know anything about them.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:44 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Celebrity footballers, celebrity managers and I guess celebrity referees now.

Football is becoming more unlikeable.
Repped.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:45 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Clattenburg......**** off and don't come back you corrupt, incompetent wanker!
Repped.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 14-02-2017, 01:47 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I'll help him pack.
I won't
Old 14-02-2017, 02:01 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 14-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-02-2017, 02:19 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Typical palace. We get relegated when Clattenburg ****s off
Old 14-02-2017, 02:20 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I love Jeff.
Old 14-02-2017, 03:30 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Henry Winter will be gutted...he'll never get that MBE if he buggers off to China
Old 15-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Please **** of "Clatts"
Old 15-02-2017, 08:23 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I hope that it will be a one-way ticket with no returns.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:24 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Good ... Can he **** off tomorrow!
Old 15-02-2017, 09:28 PM

palace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landpalace ash is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Just one more visit to Selhurst please Mark so we can send you on your way with our best regards!
Old 15-02-2017, 10:11 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheBiscuit View Post
Typical palace. We get relegated when Clattenburg ****s off
We're Not Getting Relegated.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:12 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fully expecting him to be named ref for our final game of the season which will be his send off from English football culminating in him relegating us.

The Palace way.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:21 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Fully expecting him to be named ref for our final game of the season which will be his send off from English football culminating in him relegating us.

The Palace way.

The **** would probably do a lap of honour.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Absolute wanker of the highest order.