Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-02-2017, 05:40 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I thought the one about rather shutting his cock in a car door than spend any time with SP was particularly good but they are all SJ gold.
Oh was just about to have my tea
Old 14-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
One Charmain told us he owned the ground when he didn't and the other chairman said there would be major changes to Selhurst Park
Every Chairman back to Arthur Wait has been doing that

In reality just one new stand would be taken with joy and delirium right now
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-02-2017, 05:56 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First thing that comes to mind, whenever SJ rears his head:

Old 14-02-2017, 06:09 PM

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I met him a few years ago in Puerto Banus when Kember was in charge. The next day he was going back as we were playing West Ham away. He asked me how i thought we would get on and i said we will loose 3-0, he said we will win 2-1 so he said have £500 on it , i said no but would have £50 he said ok his £500 to my £50. We shook hands and i said i would see him in a couple of days.Anyway sure enough we lost 3-0 and he was in the port the next night ,i asked him what happened and he said he left after 70mins as he was embarrassed, then i asked him for my £500 and he made out he forgot about the bet but said he would give me the money the next night. When i saw him the next night he again said he had no recollection of the bet and even though he had a Del Boy size wad in his pocket he told me to come to his office at Selhurst to collect my money. I saw him at the next home game v Derby on the Tuesday he waved at me in recognition and disappeared from view i never saw him come out to his seat again. Needless to say i never got my money from the knocking sod !!!
Old 14-02-2017, 06:32 PM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Dowie writ was rather amusing though.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigGcpfc View Post
I met him a few years ago in Puerto Banus when Kember was in charge. The next day he was going back as we were playing West Ham away. He asked me how i thought we would get on and i said we will loose 3-0, he said we will win 2-1 so he said have £500 on it , i said no but would have £50 he said ok his £500 to my £50. We shook hands and i said i would see him in a couple of days.Anyway sure enough we lost 3-0 and he was in the port the next night ,i asked him what happened and he said he left after 70mins as he was embarrassed, then i asked him for my £500 and he made out he forgot about the bet but said he would give me the money the next night. When i saw him the next night he again said he had no recollection of the bet and even though he had a Del Boy size wad in his pocket he told me to come to his office at Selhurst to collect my money. I saw him at the next home game v Derby on the Tuesday he waved at me in recognition and disappeared from view i never saw him come out to his seat again. Needless to say i never got my money from the knocking sod !!!
Genius.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:38 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Replace the subject of these questions with "Parish pre-2010" and you'll probably get a similar answer
I can confirm that Steve P was a regular visitor at SP prior to 2010 for several years. And of course there is proof here

To view the link you have to Register or Login

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 14-02-2017, 06:40 PM

congress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Talking of nutters.Rememember the woman Tara Stout who was harassing Jordan who he had to get a court order against.
Have a look at her twitter now.Totally NSFW.
Old 14-02-2017, 06:49 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by congress View Post
Talking of nutters.Rememember the woman Tara Stout who was harassing Jordan who he had to get a court order against.
blimey! however her comments on Feb 11 about the way Palace are playing are pretty reasoned.

Old 14-02-2017, 06:52 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I use the cpfc hashtag search quite a lot to see the latest happenings at Selhurst. Unfortunately her unkempt growler pops up just as often.
Old 14-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Jesus Lesley are you still going on about about Jordan ,nothing like a woman scorned...He snubbed the Trust get over it

Is the Trust still going ??
Old 14-02-2017, 07:17 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I've still got a lot of time for SJ
Old 14-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
She's got her own bonkers thread on HOL, plus a coked up photoshoot. Lord knows why both these characters have reappeared so much lately.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Legend
Old 14-02-2017, 07:37 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom the Eagle View Post
"Be under no illusion that the reality of what I am saying is the fact of the matter".
This. All day long. I must try and bring this phrase into a work meeting one day and see what response I get 😀😀😀
Old 14-02-2017, 08:10 PM
A Fish without a Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Jesus Lesley are you still going on about about Jordan ,nothing like a woman scorned...He snubbed the Trust get over it

Is the Trust still going ??
Makes a change from all the "sack the manager" "oh god we're doomed" thread - a bit of light relief and a giggle - this place needs more threads about people slamming their cocks in car doors in my opinion.

And as I have said a lot (and you know cos you say it just to wind me up) any stuff between the trust and Jordan was way before my time.

Old 14-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He dug out Ian Wright the other day on Twitter which I found amusing
Old 14-02-2017, 08:16 PM

Psych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Let's be honest; he's a total bellend isn't he?
Old 14-02-2017, 08:17 PM

Psych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePsych : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
She's got her own bonkers thread on HOL, plus a coked up photoshoot. Lord knows why both these characters have reappeared so much lately.

They deserve each other in a weird sort of way
Old 14-02-2017, 11:25 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
Let's be honest; he's a total bellend isn't he?
In a way, he's good value on the twitter though.