Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-02-2017, 11:29 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I can confirm that Steve P was a regular visitor at SP prior to 2010 for several years. And of course there is proof here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
True, forgot he was CEO of Tag
Old 15-02-2017, 01:39 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I know he's an egotistical nutjob that suffers from truth deficiencies at times, but I've always liked Jordan.
This^^^
Old 15-02-2017, 04:42 AM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigGcpfc View Post
I met him a few years ago in Puerto Banus when Kember was in charge. The next day he was going back as we were playing West Ham away. He asked me how i thought we would get on and i said we will loose 3-0, he said we will win 2-1 so he said have 500 on it , i said no but would have 50 he said ok his 500 to my 50. We shook hands and i said i would see him in a couple of days.Anyway sure enough we lost 3-0 and he was in the port the next night ,i asked him what happened and he said he left after 70mins as he was embarrassed, then i asked him for my 500 and he made out he forgot about the bet but said he would give me the money the next night. When i saw him the next night he again said he had no recollection of the bet and even though he had a Del Boy size wad in his pocket he told me to come to his office at Selhurst to collect my money. I saw him at the next home game v Derby on the Tuesday he waved at me in recognition and disappeared from view i never saw him come out to his seat again. Needless to say i never got my money from the knocking sod !!!

Needless to say, he had the last laugh
Old 15-02-2017, 08:55 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych View Post
They deserve each other in a weird sort of way
What the hol and tara stout? you are probably right.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:05 AM

BuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBuktaBoy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Love to see Jordan and Parish have a tear-up...Imagine all the hair gel!!!
Old 15-02-2017, 09:33 AM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Separated at birth. In an alternate universe, Parish blew his load on Palace and Jordan took the club off him for pennies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuktaBoy View Post
Love to see Jordan and Parish have a tear-up...Imagine all the hair gel!!!
Old 15-02-2017, 09:38 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62255 View Post
Needless to say, he had the last laugh

You're a clever little sausage.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:44 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
True, forgot he was CEO of Tag
Yes he was, but hasn't stopped him using the same Twitter since he sold the company years ago.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
" In retrospect, of course I regret calling them (Charlton fans) morons. Imbeciles would have been more appropriate."
Old 15-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
No issue with Jordan at all - I like him.

He's blatantly on a wind up on Twitter.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:54 AM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still love the guy.
Old 15-02-2017, 09:56 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
I've always liked Simon.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:00 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
What does SJ do these days in terms of a job, assuming he has one? Assuming he lost all his money to CPFC, I presume he has to work.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:03 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
For some balance on this thread, I dislike him intensely.

Though best of British to him for using alternate facts well before Trump came to rely on them.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:04 AM

Optimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOptimistic Kev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
What does SJ do these days in terms of a job, assuming he has one? Assuming he lost all his money to CPFC, I presume he has to work.

You're right he does.

He's full time in ALDI - Selsdon and then does a couple of shifts in the Julian Huxley to top up his income.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:05 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
Separated at birth. In an alternate universe, Parish blew his load on Palace and Jordan took the club off him for pennies.
I don't think this really stands up to scrutiny. I know which one i would trust investing my life savings that's for sure!
Old 15-02-2017, 10:05 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Total nutcase to work for by all accounts but just can't help listen to him. Imagine if he had been in charge we this team turning in the sh** show they are.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:21 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
No issue with Jordan at all - I like him.

He's blatantly on a wind up on Twitter.
This. People forgetting how much they loved it when he'd slag off Charlton etc in interviews when he was our chairman.
Old 15-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
This. People forgetting how much they loved it when he'd slag off Charlton etc in interviews when he was our chairman.
Absolutely - this is the best thing I've ever read:

Quote:
" If I see another David Gold interview on the poor East End Jewish boy done good I'll impale myself on one of his dildos."
Old 15-02-2017, 10:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Absolutely - this is the best thing I've ever read:

" If I see another David Gold interview on the poor East End Jewish boy done good I'll impale myself on one of his dildos."