Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 26-02-2017, 09:24 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Still if we happen to stay up and the Tarquins **** up as usual,we won't be hearing from any of them except Wigman for quite some time

I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making the mistake of making any solid predictions after last time

I will still come on here regardless...
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 26-02-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:25 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
I'm not going to keep repeating myself. I have already given a full explanation why and provided screenshots. Cling to what you want to believe. It's all you have got... Both of you are like a continious broken record, desperatly hoping/believing it to be true.

As soon as I see Maiden Eagle post I know it's going to be the same old recycled nonsense... It's all you have!
I love repeating the fact that you started a thread predicting relegation for CPFC in 12/13 and we actually got promoted !! And you quietly left this forum for 4 years !!

You can claim what you want, but none of us believe that you were banned from the away end (GPD perhaps but who gets banned from the away end ?), And it was funny how your ban was lifted on the day we lost in the FA Cup Final ??!!
Old 26-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making any predictions after last time
Oh go on I like your lots "predictions"
Old 26-02-2017, 09:26 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I personaly think there is a very good chance we will be playing each other in the PL next season... Although I'm not making any predictions after last time
Given both clubs tendency to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory I would say a championship match would be more likely.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I love repeating the fact that you started a thread predicting relegation for CPFC in 12/13 and we actually got promoted !! And you quietly left this forum for 4 years !!

You can claim what you want, but none of us believe that you were banned from the away end (GPD perhaps but who gets banned from the away end ?), And it was funny how your ban was lifted on the day we lost in the FA Cup Final ??!!
To be fair Maiden they claim that their new found 20 odd thousand fans are Goldstone returnees, so I wouldn't hold too much stock on their claims
Old 26-02-2017, 09:31 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
To be fair Maiden they claim that their new found 20 odd thousand fans are Goldstone returnees, so I wouldn't hold too much stock on their claims
Yep, 14000 of them locked out at withdean
Old 26-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I thought most of them were locked out of a sold out Withdean Stadium, each game.
Dog Rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yep, 14000 of them locked out at withdean
Only 14000??
Dog Rough

Quote:
I thought most of them were locked out of a sold out Withdean Stadium, each game.
They were chucking them in at The Withdean
Old 26-02-2017, 09:34 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleEater : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You lot seem more obssesed with our attendances than any Brighton fan I've ever met...

I have yet to see any banners telling football tourists or fans from other countries to stay out of the ground either... I have read numerous threads on your main forum moaning about the huge influx of plastic fans/JCLs/football tourists etc.

I'd get your own house in order before worrying about ours!

Last edited by EagleEater; 26-02-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
They were chucking them in at The Withdean
And Hitler (in his stewarding days) was chucking them out !
Old 26-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
And Hitler (in his stewarding days) was chucking them out !
Was that from his boat?
Old 26-02-2017, 09:38 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
You lot seem more obssesed with our attendances than any Brighton fan I've ever met...

I have yet to see any banners telling football tourists or fans from other countries to stay out of the ground either... I have read numerous threads on your main forum moaning about the huge influx of plastic fans/JCLs/football tourists etc.
Your lot can't really moan as about 75% would be jcls themselves.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:

You still here poo nudger?
Old 26-02-2017, 09:40 PM
LLLLLLL

Quote:
You still here poo nudger?
Reported! Ignored! Go **** yourself etc

Old 26-02-2017, 09:42 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

You'll find the touts are very enterprising because in the PL there is serious money to be made. Buy a season ticket for 500 and do a deal with a hotel concierge to sell it for 150 v MU, Liverpool and Arsenal, 100 for WHU and accept the odd midweek match when they cannot shift it.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:05 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Given both clubs tendency to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory I would say a championship match would be more likely.
This.

Mind you, our 1st XI & bench depth is ridiculous on paper.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:13 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only 14000??
yes, there was no park and ride in operation then, and no train travel included in the match ticket price
Old 27-02-2017, 10:16 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Last edited by grand aigle; 27-02-2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 11:27 AM

relegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrelegatedeagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
yes, there was no park and ride in operation then, and no train travel included in the match ticket price
Penstone shows his ignorance for facts yet again, who would have thought it!

"There was considerable opposition in the neighbourhood to allowing the club to use the stadium. After some unique concessions were made, the club was allowed to move into Withdean in 1999. Amplified music was banned during football matches (except for the traditional "Sussex by the Sea"), and matchday parking restrictions were imposed within a one-mile radius of the ground. After a year, the music restrictions were eased, but the parking limitations continued in force. The price of each match ticket included a public transportation voucher allowing free bus or rail travel throughout the Brighton and Hove area."
To view the link you have to Register or Login