Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 07-03-2017, 04:51 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
I used to work in Waitrose on Saturdays and the two blokes from Five Star would come in and hang around for no good reason
No good reason?

Every reason, so they could glory in the fact that people would be whispering and pointing at them, reaffirming to them how ******* famous they were.

I remember, some members of Sham 69, led by Jimmy Pursey, doing exactly the same in a Walton and Hersham cinema, posing about at the back, while some of us got on with doing what we came to the cinema to do, and that is to watch a film.

The only other time I saw Jimmy Pursey he managed to annoy me even more, by taking the mike to sing 'White Riot' with The Clash in Victoria Park.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:51 PM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ironically, I also emptied the bins at 5-Stars gated mansion on the A30 in Sunningdale (not far from Waitrose)

Bros moved from their terraced house on Cumberland Road in Camberley, to a gated mansion on Brackendale Road/Portsmouth Road

Craig was fine enough. He actually ended up suing the twins for unpaid monies, which gave him the knowledge to start a career in the record industry

The poncey twins were dyeing their hair and wearing make-up even at school.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It was Smash Hits, not Viz.
Noit wasn´t, Smash Hits loved the Goss Boys, you div.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
No good reason?

Every reason, so they could glory in the fact that people would be whispering and pointing at them, reaffirming to them how ******* famous they were.

I remember, some members of Sham 69, led by Jimmy Pursey, doing exactly the same in a Walton and Hersham cinema, posing about at the back, while some of us got on with doing what we came to the cinema to do, and that is to watch a film.

The only other time I saw Jimmy Pursey he managed to annoy me even more, by taking the mike to sing 'White Riot' with The Clash in Victoria Park.
I saw Sham 69 a few years ago at the 100 Club and got utterly wasted. By the time I got back to Waterloo I found myself indisposed and had to have a shit in an alley somewhere behind the station.

But I digress.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Littlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLittlecaesar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
According to reports, when asked if fans would receive a full refund after Bros cancelled half of their UK tour, Matt was quoted as saying "I owe you nothing..."
Old 07-03-2017, 05:13 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I saw Sham 69 a few years ago at the 100 Club and got utterly wasted. By the time I got back to Waterloo I found myself indisposed and had to have a shit in an alley somewhere behind the station.

But I digress.
Theres gonna be a borstal breakout, so to speak.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdMan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah it's fair to say there were one or two young offenders there by the time I'd finished.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:00 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They used to play in my friends garage before they were famous. Their daughter used to sing in the band but wasn't part of BROS obviously. I remember going round their house when they had their debut on top of the pops
Old 07-03-2017, 06:07 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They actually seemed a bit lonely to me. Michael Jackson hung out with a monkey, so why shouldn't Five Star hang out with spotty shelf stackers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
No good reason?

Old 07-03-2017, 06:08 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Five Star mansion is now a huge pile of rubble.

Like their career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
ironically, I also emptied the bins at 5-Stars gated mansion on the A30 in Sunningdale (not far from Waitrose)

Bros moved from their terraced house on Cumberland Road in Camberley, to a gated mansion on Brackendale Road/Portsmouth Road

Craig was fine enough. He actually ended up suing the twins for unpaid monies, which gave him the knowledge to start a career in the record industry

The poncey twins were dyeing their hair and wearing make-up even at school.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any time I saw that Craig Logan doing that ******* stupid dance while playing the bass on TV I wanted to punch his lights out
Old 08-03-2017, 01:03 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I love a good hate thread.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:15 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
Not sure. 5ive were, I think and Five Star lived in Camberley for a while before moving up the A30 to a mansion in Sunningdale. I used to work in Waitrose on Saturdays and the two blokes from Five Star would come in and hang around for no good reason - look, help me stack these tins of beans Delroy or piss off, alright?
Casing out future career opportunities maybe?
Old 08-03-2017, 08:21 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
According to reports, when asked if fans would receive a full refund after Bros cancelled half of their UK tour, Matt was quoted as saying "I owe you nothing..."
Nothing at all.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.