Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Error with the search facility?

I just tried to do a couple of searches using the search facility.

I was looking for a post where Selhurst Celtic had posted a photo of the away end runt who calls himself hitler.

So I searched for posts by Selhurst Celtic in the Away end. The earliest results that came back were 2014.

Any ideas mods?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:57 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Working for me To view the link you have to Register or Login ?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Does this work: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-03-2017, 01:07 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Dave is covering my tracks for me, upon request, as I'm potentially being lined up for a top job with the government.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by catty View Post
Working for me To view the link you have to Register or Login ?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Does this work: To view the link you have to Register or Login
No.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Dave is covering my tracks for me, upon request, as I'm potentially being lined up for a top job with the government.
Ah - of course!

Old 09-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fluffer?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Old 09-03-2017, 01:28 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
You wish.

Drug Czar.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
You spelt "spunk guzzling plastic paddy" wrong
Old 09-03-2017, 01:33 PM

How's that charm course going, Maidstoned?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I just tried to do a couple of searches using the search facility.

I was looking for a post where Selhurst Celtic had posted a photo of the away end runt who calls himself hitler.

So I searched for posts by Selhurst Celtic in the Away end. The earliest results that came back were 2014.

Any ideas mods?
It seems to be working for me - bringing back posts all the way back to 2002. Check your search options carefully to make sure you haven't got a date range or some other unintended option specified.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
It seems to be working for me - bringing back posts all the way back to 2002. Check your search options carefully to make sure you haven't got a date range or some other unintended option specified.
Yeah, its working now. Not that I've changed anything since I did it this morning.

Some sneaky mod repairing things.
Old 09-03-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
It seems to be working for me - bringing back posts all the way back to 2002.
You neglected to include the phrase after 2002: "and each of them is utterly, utterly glorious" in your post above, EddieEdwards. Considering I've previously declared my love for you from the bottom up, I'll have to admit that I'm slightly miffed by your rebuttal.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:33 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well, he's moved on from fruit abuse...

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 09-03-2017, 04:36 PM

Do you think he's raisin his game?
Old 09-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it's not money wasted, what do you reckon?
Old 09-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Well, he's moved on from fruit abuse...
Plum
Old 09-03-2017, 05:02 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But not from taking the bait...

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'