Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 10-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Misbolasie's Gambling Emporium

The tip was a guaranteed win from a very reliable source 2.0 I took an extra punt on . There must of been some rumblings as like I said Betfair crashed the whole of last Saturday afternoon which is very rare indeed .
Old 10-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misbolasie View Post
The tip was a guaranteed win from a very reliable source 2.0 I took an extra punt on . There must of been some rumblings as like I said Betfair crashed the whole of last Saturday afternoon which is very rare indeed .
You do talk some flange, you really do
Old 10-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Big Sam Bounce has arrived... and it feels good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You do talk some flange, you really do

Why do you say that I had prior knowledge on the 3 points not the score I got lucky there but the 3 points nonetheless and the straight win was 11/4 so that's good money and I kindly shared it with others so whats your point ? You obviously didn't back us well that's your bad not mine for being nice enough to make you privy to it
Old 10-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

I won't know the score but I will know the result private pm me or post your email on here and I will let you know as long as you don't post it in the public domain . That's my prerogative , which I sometimes do rarely , I couldn't resist the WBA game as it was such a banker and I knew it and so many people on here were talking nonsense about what a great home side WBA are . It had nothing to do with that and just had to get that through to the idle 97% of divos . Sorry but it's hard to resist at times when you already know . It's like winning the lottery it takes a strong person not to tell one person
Old 10-03-2017, 11:33 PM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I won't know the score but I will know the result private pm me or post your email on here and I will let you know as long as you don't post it in the public domain . That's my prerogative , which I sometimes do rarely , I couldn't resist the WBA game as it was such a banker and I knew it and so many people on here were talking nonsense about what a great home side WBA are . It had nothing to do with that and just had to get that through to the idle 97% of divos . Sorry but it's hard to resist at times when you already know . It's like winning the lottery it takes a strong person not to tell one person
That game was not a banker, you can say that at 11/4 or whatever that we were value to win. What do you mean you KNEW we would win?
Old 10-03-2017, 11:53 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is in on massive secret betting conspiracy. Decides to tell us all about it. Pm's people off the internet detailed info. Sure.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Banned by Moderators

I told people before the match see earlier posts please . I have inside information and am friends with the hierarchy infact I backed BFS at 4/6 massively with others and then he went 1/8 and no offers . It's who you know . I think I already told you that
Old 11-03-2017, 12:20 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
My house, wife, kids & savings are on standby. I await the tip.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:53 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:46 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I told people before the match see earlier posts please . I have inside information and am friends with the hierarchy infact I backed BFS at 4/6 massively with others and then he went 1/8 and no offers . It's who you know . I think I already told you that
I've just stuck the kids college fund on Bolasie having the sex change op and becoming Yannika Bolasie. If he/she/it goes tits up i'm coming for you.

Crystal Palace 2017/18: The Inconceivables
Old 11-03-2017, 02:13 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
I'm serious. If I clean up I'm going to use the money to run for prime minister.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:59 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm serious. If I clean up I'm going to use the money to run for prime minister.
Who'd want to be Prime Minister? Shittiest job after being a rodent exterminator but at least there you get to kill the feckers rather than have them stab you in the back.

WTF has this all got to do with BFS anyway?
Old 11-03-2017, 04:32 AM

I'm wasted. If I was prime minister (although I believe I'm not allowed) I'd raise taxes on everyone who has an accent that doesn't match the team they support - sorry worksop - and use public money to build a stadium for Palace. And to keep this thread on topic I would slash the tax on chewing gum and wine so BFS could drink litres of the fecker and not have to try and wet his beak elsewhere with fake sheiks or similar.

I didn't want Allardyce to get the gig but he's got it now so up the Palace. Hopefully these wins keep coming.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:07 AM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBo Jangles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I'm wasted. If I was prime minister (although I believe I'm not allowed).

The ban on palace fans becoming PM surely needs to be repealed. This is 2017!
Old 11-03-2017, 08:37 AM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Keep 2 of the 3 Selhurst Celtic - think of your Irish roots.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Banned by Moderators

The Big Sam Bounce has arrived... and it feels good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I've just stuck the kids college fund on Bolasie having the sex change op and becoming Yannika Bolasie. If he/she/it goes tits up i'm coming for you.

Surely if it goes tits up you have won the bet right ?

No all power to Sam now , Parish made a difficult move by sacking a close personal friend which couldn't have been easy and looks like he has got it right yet again . Let's hope so as still a long way to go .
Old 11-03-2017, 09:42 AM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I would imagine those people would be mortified to see anyone going on here claiming inside info. The secret of that is to keep the fact you have contacts very quiet.

The BFS thing was strong fav from the start, but I'd be more concerned about how you could have been so convinced of a Premier League result. As I said above 11/4 was a decent value bet, which is the criteria I would use to bet on football (basis home/away form, last 12 games, known injuries etc). Hence I've been following Fleetwood and Stevenage recently, who both have tricky fixtures today, so I need to look closer before doing anything.

If Palace were training well and the mood was positive then all fair enough, but you have implied that there was potentially something more going on......I tried to PM you but as you're a "Probationary User" I can't.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Surely if it goes tits up you have won the bet right ?

No all power to Sam now , Parish made a difficult move by sacking a close personal friend which couldn't have been easy and looks like he has got it right yet again . Let's hope so as still a long way to go .
Haha I suppose so, you'll have a double Personally after 30 years of gambling the only way i've found to consistently win money is through matched betting, my probable misplaced faith in modern football being above board won't let me accept the thought that refs are bent and matches are fixed. I prefer to think that we've found some form and tactics which work, and the new signings are decent.

Long way to go as you say and here's hoping the told ya so ***** stfu and grow up a bit.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Haha I suppose so, you'll have a double Personally after 30 years of gambling the only way i've found to consistently win money is through matched betting, my probable misplaced faith in modern football being above board won't let me accept the thought that refs are bent and matches are fixed. I prefer to think that we've found some form and tactics which work, and the new signings are decent.

Long way to go as you say and here's hoping the told ya so ***** stfu and grow up a bit.
You're 100% right. A good performance against Boro was followed up by an even better one versus WBA. We got back to being very tight at the back, pressed the opposition and were good on the counter. That kind of philosophy won us plenty of points in previous seasons, and with better players now, should do the same from now on. The worry is the lack of games left, and the hard fixtures on the run in.

Gambling wise, again you're spot on. I backed us to beat Chelsea last season, because we had started well, they were playing badly and we were a big price, so it was a feeling of value. Insinuations are being made by the other poster that a stake of 30 at 25/1 doesn't really bear out.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceRichard View Post
You're 100% right. A good performance against Boro was followed up by an even better one versus WBA. We got back to being very tight at the back, pressed the opposition and were good on the counter. That kind of philosophy won us plenty of points in previous seasons, and with better players now, should do the same from now on. The worry is the lack of games left, and the hard fixtures on the run in.

Gambling wise, again you're spot on. I backed us to beat Chelsea last season, because we had started well, they were playing badly and we were a big price, so it was a feeling of value. Insinuations are being made by the other poster that a stake of 30 at 25/1 doesn't really bear out.
Yeah, just got to take them one at a time I reckon. They look like they are enjoying their football again, which is a massive boost for us as fans obviously.

I see taking advantage of online betting firms competing against each other with their daily offers as a massive opportunity to make money. You just need to set yourself with lots of accounts (reaping the benefits of all their various start up offers along the way),and then you are set for the various daily offers as and when they take your fancy. Most of the time you win your money at the betting exchanges instead of the bookies anyway, so its a win win arrangement (apart from for the punter who takes your lays at slightly better odds at the exchange to lose his money to you). Obviously you do lose on there sometimes too, but of course you have then won either your qualifying or free bet at the bookie instead. Its through extracting the money from the free bets that make your daily money. Hence why its called matched betting its something im very passionate about and happy to share. I don't see mug betting as the answer to anything im afraid. Lost far too much money that way over the years.

Anyway I digress. Sorry Miss Bolasie