Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 14-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
nuts

***nuts' username appears to have changed to just Nuts.

What's that about - is new mod #2 continuing to misuse his authority?
Old 14-03-2017, 05:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
***nuts' username appears to have changed to just Nuts.

What's that about - is new mod #2 continuing to misuse his authority?
Wnuts requested if we could change his username because of the racial connotation of the said name and we agreed.

It was me who dealt with the request and put it to the other Mods then I changed the username .

We do not change usernames unless it's for exceptional reasons, two mods straight away asked if they could alter theirs and were refused which was funny.

This was at the posters request which maybe is a bit disappointing to you and no mod has misused his authority as far as I know.
Old 14-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
no mod has misused his authority as far as I know.
What, ever?
Old 14-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Why are people so quick to jump at the chance to have a pop at Mods ?
Old 14-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

****in Popo, init.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:55 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Seems pointless having the name as the thread title if it what the user is trying to change due to racial overtures.

Old 14-03-2017, 10:45 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Because they're there.

Anyway, there seems to be some disagreement among them about this thread.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Because they're there.

Anyway, there seems to be some disagreement among them about this thread.
Where ?
Old 14-03-2017, 11:11 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where ?
Calm down, Les - I'm not insinuating anything. It's just that BA edited the thread and now it's been changed back.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:12 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I am assuming ***nuts is Kevin Day, seeing as he once National Front but now only dislikes nuts.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Calm down, Les - I'm not insinuating anything. It's just that BA edited the thread and now it's been changed back.
I'm really really calm (calm super grin)...Oh that BA changed his mind thats all dunno why
Old 14-03-2017, 11:16 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I thought the whole '***nuts' thing was done years ago on here???
Old 14-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Seems pointless having the name as the thread title if it what the user is trying to change due to racial overtures.
Agreed. Can a mod change it to something like "Hattie Jacques Pretentious Cheese ***"?
Old 14-03-2017, 11:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I thought the whole '***nuts' thing was done years ago on here???
Yep it was but the actual poster wanted it changed because he felt uncomfortable I saw his point and thought not a big deal.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep it was but the actual poster wanted it changed because he felt uncomfortable I saw his point and thought not a big deal.
Simple then. You did the right thing, alternative would have been to make him re-register which would have not helped anyone? BBS Mentals eh?
Old 15-03-2017, 04:13 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

What's mental is that l have just driven to work 15 miles in one of the most heaviest snow storms ever that only stupid people drive in.. Nearly 16 inches of snow, big accidents everywhere .

The above thread seems sane.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't know when it changed, but I found you can edit thread titles now - presumably as long as you are the thread starter (or a mod).
Old 15-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
What's mental is that l have just driven to work 15 miles in one of the most heaviest snow storms ever that only stupid people drive in.. Nearly 16 inches of snow, big accidents everywhere .

The above thread seems sane.
I like snow. Damn you climate change.

Old 15-03-2017, 07:50 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So the poster actually created an account with that username!!!!
Old 17-03-2017, 08:02 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
So the poster actually created an account with that username!!!!
A long long time ago back in the 70's