Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-03-2017, 06:24 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Gadgets you don't need, but want.

I love reading those sunday supplement ad booklets, full of ridiculous stuff.
Currently top of my 'want, but don't need' list is an electric cheese grater.
Old 20-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Breadmaker, really don't knead it.
Old 20-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
My ramen maker does my noodle in
Old 20-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
My ramen maker does my noodle in
Are there no threads on this already?
Old 21-03-2017, 12:11 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Only me, Dave and Forza who crave any old shit, then?
There's hope for the environment.
I'm off to buy one of these:

Ronco were f*cking heroic.....
Old 21-03-2017, 12:13 AM
The Bringer of Joy

See what I mean?

Old 21-03-2017, 11:00 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A vertical chicken rotisserie.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
See what I mean?

I want that!!

Save
Old 21-03-2017, 11:08 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
See what I mean?

I need that. Separate thread?
Old 21-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Fill your boots.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 21-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
If there's a red and blue one they can have my money

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrighton_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread has gone off topic very quickly.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Fill your boots.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Shipping is a bit steep but ta!
Old 21-03-2017, 11:43 AM

loz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineloz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
I need that. Separate thread?
I bought some records second hand and they were scratched to buggery, someone told me to wash them with warm washing up water (Fairy liquid) which I did in a circumferential way ....and it did the job superbly even the scratched ones were OK !!

Off subject I know but useful !
Old 21-03-2017, 11:47 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegadford4th : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spiralizer
Old 21-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
When taking your dog out for a walk and you don't have room in your pocket for a crap bag, just take the DooUp with you and all your dog soiling problems are over.

A must have gadget for the discerning dog owner.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:53 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz View Post
I bought some records second hand and they were scratched to buggery, someone told me to wash them with warm washing up water (Fairy liquid) which I did in a circumferential way ....and it did the job superbly even the scratched ones were OK !!

Wow, must give that a go.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by loz View Post

Gonna try that.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

DryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDryRubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A Fleshlight.