Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-03-2017, 05:34 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Phil. One of the posters I remember from my early days on this message board.
Old 22-03-2017, 05:36 PM

xmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxmasape came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Phil. Met him once. Hell of a nice fellow.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Met Phil at the Dowie playoff final. Lovely guy. RIP.
Old 22-03-2017, 07:27 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Just seen this, remember him posting in the past. RIP.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very friendly bloke who I enjoyed a beer with on a a few occasions. RIP Phil.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 23-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
He was a feisty ****er who wasn't afraid to lock horns on the BBS, and quite right too. I met him a couple of times when he was over and his smile was infectious and his handshake a proper man's firm grip I was aware some time back that he had some health challenges, and it is sad to hear that he has passed. RIP Santa, one of our own.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:28 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad news

RIP
Old 23-03-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Sad news

I remember meeting him a couple of times many years ago. Good old Father Christmas.
Old 24-03-2017, 09:00 AM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad news indeed. RIP
Old 24-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here

I always read his name as Palace Fan in Albania and used to wonder how he came to live somewhere like Albania

R.I.P.
Old 25-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Phil's birthday today.
Old 25-03-2017, 03:42 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Happy birthday Phil. I will have an Old Crow tonight in your honour, bless ya.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 25-03-2017, 05:49 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Yep - he was a Facebook friend, and I got a message today to wish him a happy birthday!

Apparently you can join Facebook but you can never leave!

Oh.... and Happy B-Day Phil if you are reading this.
Old 25-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post

I always read his name as Palace Fan in Albania and used to wonder how he came to live somewhere like Albania

R.I.P.
I think that sentiment works even if you read his username correctly

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact a Family charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And donate here https://www.justgiving.com/CyclingtheSeason

or by texting CPFC16 5 (or whatever amount) to 70070 to donate to Contact a Family and make a difference today
Old 19-04-2017, 10:55 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Only just seen this - RIP -

Someone I locked horns with (to use WFOW's apt phrase)a lot in the past and someone I came to respect and enjoy his posts.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 22-04-2017, 08:11 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Never met him but I was probably more unpleasant to him on here than would have been a fair reflection on either of us. RIP
Old 22-04-2017, 08:54 PM

CK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
Never met him but I was probably more unpleasant to him on here than would have been a fair reflection on either of us. RIP
He was a diamond mate.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:33 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Also just seen this.

Sad indeed. Another light is lost.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:27 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
its a shame you never get to meet him Klinks.

He would call you a **** for a belief, and defend your right to have it.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.