Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-08-2017, 11:03 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I predicted to a student that Chile would win painfully today 2-1. Let's see.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:03 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Venezuala/Colombia ended goalless.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Chile looking pretty toothless so far. Alexis looking very rusty.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:14 PM

Alexis thinking about what could have been at Man City.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
LOL

Mind you, since my last comment it's been full on Chile.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:24 PM

Uruguay/Argentina 0-0 after 20 mins.

Off home for the second half of Chile now. I have some spiced rum in the cabinet.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Ex-Connecticut

some desperate Paraguayan defending in the last 10 minutes
Old 31-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Off home for the second half of Chile now. I have some spiced rum in the cabinet.
On the Pisco here
Old 31-08-2017, 11:42 PM

Uru/Arg still 0-0 after 38 mins.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:43 PM

Paraguay need to hold this slender lead. If the lose today or even draw it's just about over for them.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Ex-Connecticut

0-2

It's all gone quiet!
Old 01-09-2017, 12:16 AM

Shocking.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:18 AM

Still 0-0 Uru/Arg 54 mins.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Ex-Connecticut

0-3 now
Old 01-09-2017, 12:43 AM

From Sanchez pissing around with the ball.

Chile have to win In Bolivia now. And probably have to beat Ecuador, too.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:44 AM

Still 0-0 in the other 80 mins.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:02 AM

0-0 FT Uru/Arg

Brasil/Ecuador just started.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Might bring all the Chileans I have spoken to about qualification back to earth. Non, but non, can see anything other than Chile winning every game and sailing through.
I don't know if its just blind bravado in front of a dumb gringo who doesn't know any better or real idiocy when it comes to football.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Might bring all the Chileans I have spoken to about qualification back to earth. Non, but non, can see anything other than Chile winning every game and sailing through.
I don't know if its just blind bravado in front of a dumb gringo who doesn't know any better or real idiocy when it comes to football.
Idiocy.

Talk to some of them and they think Rios is the best tennis player to ever play the sport. He never won a single grand slam.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:11 AM

Try and get tickets for the Ecuador game now.