Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 28-03-2017, 11:50 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
I'd close this thread for the casual sexism of the title.
Mens talk love.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:51 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thus proving how humourless and overly modded this place is becoming ..Christ almighty , we are all palace fans here, its a prerequisite to have a sense of humour ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 28-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
If it was the 'shots fired' thread I said the same thing on page 37 of that thread about the point scoring in fighters. It got to page 67 with 30 odd pages of snide remarks and name calling.

It seems that regardless of the topic some on here simply want to call out the same posters having decided that they are not 'their kind of person' regardless of the content of what they post.

Quite frankly it's childish in the extreme.
You mean comments like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon1 View Post
Maybe if you left your keyboard occasionally and got out more you might encounter life.
Or this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon2 View Post
They contribute zero to any debate and just derail every single thread.

Still if that's all they have in their sad little lives then so be it.
You're right. Childish...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 12:26 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
If it was the 'shots fired' thread I said the same thing on page 37 of that thread about the point scoring in fighters. It got to page 67 with 30 odd pages of snide remarks and name calling.

It seems that regardless of the topic some on here simply want to call out the same posters having decided that they are not 'their kind of person' regardless of the content of what they post.

Quite frankly it's childish in the extreme.

Those who think they are intellectually supreme are worse than those who have questionable views. Because they should know better and justify their views with logic. But they find it far easy to name call and type put downs than use this perceived supremacy.

They are so far up their own arses they have turned inside out.

There seems to be a click of enablers who constantly praise inane comments.

Instead of reading and commenting on a post they seem far happier to point out a spelling mistake. Thus proving that they are intellectually supreme I suppose. Still each to his own.

This place is fast turning into a woman's knitting circle.

Clique.

Old 28-03-2017, 12:30 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Clique.

Old 28-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Mens talk love.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 28-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
What's wrong with knitting??

I quite enjoy to knit stich, purl and crochet.
I can see a pattern to all of this.
Old 28-03-2017, 01:25 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I can see a pattern to all of this.
I can knit you an aran poncho if you're nice Lesley, or is it Leslie?
Old 28-03-2017, 01:33 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Thus proving how humourless and overly modded this place is becoming ..Christ almighty , we are all palace fans here, its a prerequisite to have a sense of humour ..
Sorry, mate, but I'm with Skate.

If that's humour, the BBS should be closed down.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 01:35 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Time for a shit mod poll?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I can knit you an aran poncho if you're nice Lesley, or is it Leslie?
Leslie and yes please
Old 28-03-2017, 02:29 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sorry, mate, but I'm with Skate.

If that's humour, the BBS should be closed down.
If its going to be a case of hypersensitivity over what are essentially locker room remarks, yes maybe a more sterile library like bbs is the way to go. I wont be on it though if it ever comes to that. I thought we were all well rounded grown ups able to distinguish between ism's?

Old 28-03-2017, 02:37 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
New thread needed..
Old 28-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
If its going to be a case of hypersensitivity over what are essentially locker room remarks, yes maybe a more sterile library like bbs is the way to go. I wont be on it though if it ever comes to that. I thought we were all well rounded grown ups able to distinguish between ism's?
Locker-room? Boys' locker room then, not men's.

Actually, not even that. I happen to think menstruation gags ceased to be funny (if they ever were) long before I left school, but you don't have to share that opinion of course.

I would not call you hyper sensitive if you don't

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Locker-room? Boys' locker room then, not men's.

Actually, not even that. I happen to think menstruation gags ceased to be funny (if they ever were) long before I left school, but you don't have to share that opinion of course.

I would not call you hyper sensitive if you don't
I don't. And none taken ...

Old 28-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
"menstruation gag" teehee!
Old 28-03-2017, 03:19 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
It appears that the answer to my original question is "Yes he is, and so is Maz, the massive puff."
Old 28-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Its been red penned.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Thread pulled post #43.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Les anglais ont débarqué.