Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 28-03-2017, 03:24 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
"menstruation gag" teehee!
Yes..humour in a human condition..Not unusual at all except if you want it to be ..I'll draw the line at russian jokes though ..Elgin is lurking ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 28-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWolfnipplechips came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm looking forward to post 43.......
Old 28-03-2017, 03:33 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I'm looking forward to post 43.......
44 now ..and im sure it will be a humorous one if its elgin, because he has a sense of humour unlike a few of the sensitive misery guts evident on here of late..Christ I wish pk and mat ov were still around, it was a far better read when they were..

Old 28-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Old 28-03-2017, 03:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Deleted post/vid from Forza

For people at work that vid of a girl bending over taking a bloody used tampon out from herself then eating it might have tipped the scale Forza...
Old 28-03-2017, 03:43 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Q. What did the Russian people light their houses with before they started using candles?

A. Electricity.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 03:45 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
For people at work that vid of a girl bending over taking a bloody used tampon out from herself then eating it might have tipped the scale Forza...
Old 28-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
I know but you can enjoy your little fetish on your own computer .
Old 28-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I know but you can enjoy your little fetish on your own computer .
You also removed my post stating Brummie Allan & Slimbloke H are (in my opinion) the worst moderators
Old 28-03-2017, 03:55 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Title has actually been changed ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 28-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
That shocks you?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Brummie Allan & Slimbloke H are (in my opinion) the worst moderators
damnation.

I must try harder
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSKATE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Mens talk love.
**** off Al! And don't call me 'love'

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!

Last edited by SKATE; 28-03-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 28-03-2017, 03:59 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
That shocks you?
Shocks me ? No. I feel the thread shouldve been allowed to die a quick death and the thread title along with it.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 28-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Happy Felix Day!

So your use of the shocked smiley was because of what? An inability to post without using a smiley? Force of habit?
Old 28-03-2017, 04:06 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
**** off Al! And don't call me 'love'
Old 28-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
You also removed my post stating Brummie Allan & Slimbloke H are (in my opinion) the worst moderators
Why show me why ? rather than just a blank statement...What I also see is the work they do in the background mundane shit mind helping this site keep going nothing to do with the rare intervention out of the thousands of posts and threads on a place this size with some of the fecking big heads we have on here...But i will take your comment and put it in when the yearly bonuses are given out by Dave...
Old 28-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Un coup du stylo quebecois!
Old 28-03-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
So your use of the shocked smiley was because of what? An inability to post without using a smiley? Force of habit?
Thats what the smileys are there for though surely ? .. im half tempted to use this one ..

Old 28-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Thats what the smileys are there for though surely ?
I think - no offence intended - you may have missed the point.

Are smillies intended for posting the opposite of what you mean? Because that's what's happened here...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ