Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 28-03-2017, 08:49 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Its not just the insults and point scoring its that someone can post a 4 paragraph meaningful post and some 'I'm clever'.........person will post a one word response pointing out a single spelling mistake. Like they are marking someone's homework.

Look at me I'm superior to you. No attempt to respond to the post. Just belittling the poster.

Truly pathetic.
True, some can be belittling and pretty puerile about stuff like that.

I agree with Les, we should try to communicate in writing with the same respect that we would in person. Banter, humour, a certain level of mikey taking is fine, and sometimes it's healthy not to take ourselves too seriously.

I allowed a regular poster on here to rile me once and then the penny dropped that I could choose to not let the attitude of someone I will probably never meet bother me that much. I now stop posting on certain threads and topics either permanently and until things calm down.

It is a shame that certain individuals are aggressively dominating at times, but you get bores like that down the local pub don't you.

Last edited by Yoda; 28-03-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You mean "it's", surely?
Nope not going to say it ...
Old 28-03-2017, 08:57 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You mean "it's", surely?
Well you are far more intelligent than me so it must be.

I rest my case.
Old 28-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
It may well have been light hearted humour. You need to get better at spotting that perhaps.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 09:13 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It may well have been light hearted humour. You need to get better at spotting that perhaps.
I've said this to you before but you ignored it. See the little winkie face on the les post above. That indicates humour. As you are generally very judgemental with the majority of your posts its difficult to see the wood for the trees so maybe try using them. Its what they are for.

BTW I guessed it was an attempt at humour. Even though an ironic one.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
If we now need pictures to better understand words humanity has come to a preset poor pass. But I guess the ancient Egyptians will be laughing.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-03-2017, 09:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
If we now need pictures to better understand words humanity has come to a preset poor pass. But I guess the ancient Egyptians will be laughing.
Did the Gyppos of yore find preset poor passes funny?
Old 28-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 28-03-2017, 09:47 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I see the thread title has changed.....This should all give us a little bit of closure now.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I laughed

Which is good cos I've spent a fair amount of tonight rawrin'
Old 28-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I see the thread title has changed.....This should all give us a little bit of closure now.
What was the original title?
Old 28-03-2017, 10:12 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
"Which mod is the biggest twat?", I think.
Old 28-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
"Which mod is the biggest twat?", I think.
Well it definitely isn't Brummie Allan. I have to say that as it takes a brave man to let his wife and daughter look after 2 killer chihuahuas while he buggers off to watch football with me.

The main question has to be 'did red pen red pen his own thread?'
Old 28-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Old 28-03-2017, 10:58 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

WTF is that?

Sorry I mean what in hells name is that?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:04 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have restricted memory now that I have closure elgin.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I have restricted memory now that I have closure elgin.
Me too bonesey.
I have the red pen ready and font set to MAX if anyone remembers it.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Me too bonesey.
I have the red pen ready and font set to MAX if anyone remembers it.
Preparation is the key elgin as you never know who's lurking in the shadows.
Old 29-03-2017, 01:20 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Closing a thread just because a load of BBSers are acting like knobbers. For shame.
Who changed the Title to this rather than Red Pen? FFS.
Old 29-03-2017, 01:22 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
If it was the 'shots fired' thread I said the same thing on page 37 of that thread about the point scoring in fighters. It got to page 67 with 30 odd pages of snide remarks and name calling.

It seems that regardless of the topic some on here simply want to call out the same posters having decided that they are not 'their kind of person' regardless of the content of what they post.

Quite frankly it's childish in the extreme.

Those who think they are intellectually supreme are worse than those who have questionable views. Because they should know better and justify their views with logic. But they find it far easy to name call and type put downs than use this perceived supremacy.

They are so far up their own arses they have turned inside out.

There seems to be a click of enablers who constantly praise inane comments.

Instead of reading and commenting on a post they seem far happier to point out a spelling mistake. Thus proving that they are intellectually supreme I suppose. Still each to his own.

This place is fast turning into a woman's knitting circle.
Pass the scones, Daphne.