Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-10-2017, 04:27 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Congratulations Colin.
Galway got the draws needed to squeeze out of relegation. There was a Finn Harps fan on here before, I'm sure. Hard luck lad.
Sligo stay up too so WLYWLYAWYPWF can stop pegging fecking stones at me windows.

Edit: The Harps man was nofishtoday. He hasn't posted in years. I hope he's caught a fish, it'll be some comfort to him.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 26-10-2017 at 04:36 PM.
Old 27-10-2017, 02:12 AM

colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Congratulations Colin.
Galway got the draws needed to squeeze out of relegation. There was a Finn Harps fan on here before, I'm sure. Hard luck lad.
Sligo stay up too so WLYWLYAWYPWF can stop pegging fecking stones at me windows.

Edit: The Harps man was nofishtoday. He hasn't posted in years. I hope he's caught a fish, it'll be some comfort to him.
Relegation not sorted yet. Galway or Sligo can go down tonight. Hopefully it's Pats get the last relegation spot. It's between those 3 tonight
Old 27-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
Even god doesn't want us to be champions
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The similarities with Selhurst are amazing.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:25 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Relegation not sorted yet. Galway or Sligo can go down tonight. Hopefully it's Pats get the last relegation spot. It's between those 3 tonight
Ah ffs. I thought only 2 teams got relegated.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:03 AM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ah ffs. I thought only 2 teams got relegated.
I always knew you were only pretending to be Irish.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post
I do like some of their songs to be fair, although the chap on the drum can be a little behind sometimes. And Selhurst Park is a hole (but does have free parking).

In summary, they are ok.
See, interchangeable.
Old 27-10-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
I always knew you were only pretending to be Irish.
I was foxed by the league rejig making it 10 teams next season meaning 3 go down this year. In my defence I was off my face on soda bread, Jameson's, boxty, coddle, white pudding & crubeens, begorrah etc. at the time.

Last edited by Selhurst Celtic; 27-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was foxed by the league rejig making it 10 teams next season meaning 3 go down this year. In my defence I was off my face on soda bread, Jameson's, boxty, coddle, white pudding & crubeens, begorrah etc. at the time.
In O'Neills Croydon.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:28 PM

Brannigans.
Old 27-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Theyre crisps!
Old 27-10-2017, 03:57 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I take it all back and will buy you a Guinness to apologise, so I will.
Old 27-10-2017, 04:07 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 27-10-2017, 04:26 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Theyre crisps!
There's only one make of crisp in the old country - Tayto's!!
Old 27-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
There's only one make of crisp in the old country - Tayto's!!
Selhurst wouldn´t know, the closest he´s been is watching re runs of Mrs Browns Boys
Old 28-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Around the Fur

Seba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betraySeba is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Everyone at work was happy to see Galway go, means not having to travel across the country for a match. And Finn Harps gone. Just annoyed Waterford came up.

Boys finished 5th in the end which was a great achievement considering their very limited resources.

Always thought Pat's would be ok. They were decent in the games I saw.

And so to last night... finally Cork lift the trophy! Well done boys. Have to say Alan Bennett the captain is one of the nicest guys I've met in football.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1406470.jpg (177.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 1406564.jpg (253.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 1406606.jpg (170.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 1406610.jpg (211.3 KB, 11 views)
Old 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Cup final day, all the best Cork from the Spanish Dundalk boys.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:43 PM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Decent enough game, could've done with a few more goals. Smaller crowd than last year?
Old 06-11-2017, 12:09 PM

colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!colin_cork has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
My head hurts
I must have had a double last night ��
Old 06-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Well done Cork, good game. Horrible to lose on penalties though. If Dundalk make the final next season I'll be going. Tickets were available on the day apparently.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Well done Cork, good game. Horrible to lose on penalties though. If Dundalk make the final next season I'll be going. Tickets were available on the day apparently.
A lad I know from going over to Palace came over to Dublin yesterday to me. His first cork city game. He really enjoyed his day