Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Should Theresa May resign ?
Yes , sooner the better 242 60.80%
No , A lingering death is needed . 90 22.61%
Moo , It's all bo^^ocks 66 16.58%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2017, 08:52 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Her role in creating the surveillance state is what scares me the most. Nasty piece of work.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:53 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
May is a competent politician. But she is no leader.
Competent politician in the sense that she's managed to manoeuvre herself to be PM by default, you mean? Because her time as Home Secretary showed her to be nothing but nasty, incompetent, and deceitful.

Unless that's what you meant

She's a scary proposition, and I have no doubt she will be shown up soon enough, and could well be one of the worst PMs this country has ever known.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:55 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Her grammar school policy is also a complete joke
Old 08-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
Whatever anyone says Brexit will happen. It might turn out to be the biggest disaster ever but whatever anyone says nothing can stop us leaving. I wouldn't have thought that would have happened if Boris / Gove /an other had taken over
Do you really believe this? Now, I'm a 'remoaner' and would rather it didn't happen but I can insulate myself from the effects of it, leave you to it and eff off if I want to. But just observing things politically I think it's still in play. It's going to be a case of 'bring out the shit sandwich' and then people pointing at it and saying 'hang on, that's a shit sandwich' and we'll see how things go from there.

In the meantime all sorts of damage is inflicted of course.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
It's pretty obvious she doesn't believe in half the shit her government are doing.

Weak as piss and she will be found out in the next 12 months.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:03 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I dont trust her at all.

Laughable that she claims that the Tories are the party for Social justice.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I keep thinking she must have a cunning plan. She's made it to PM, somehow, after all. Like beef, her curtain twitchin' instincts worry me, but what intrigues me and makes me think she must be up to something is the appointment of the Brexit trio and, above all, the resurrection of Liam Fox which can only be a sly wink, a sotto voce to the audience - she can't possibly mean it.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Registered Confused.

Brod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I keep thinking she must have a cunning plan. She's made it to PM, somehow, after all. Like beef, her curtain twitchin' instincts worry me, but what intrigues me and makes me think she must be up to something is the appointment of the Brexit trio and, above all, the resurrection of Liam Fox which can only be a sly wink, a sotto voce to the audience - she can't possibly mean it.
I know.

Ludicrous isn't it?

However I'm beginning to subscribe to the cock up theory of life.

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
Old 08-04-2017, 09:12 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
May is a competent politician. But she is no leader.
I agree. She showed political skill during the Brexit vote to keep equidistance between the two wings of her party but I just don't think she has substance. This business of Britain for the many needs specific examples.

Last edited by Nth Kent Eagle; 08-04-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:56 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
best description i have seen of her. She is the c**t's c**t.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2017, 06:12 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I agree. She showed political skill during the Brexit vote to keep equidistance between the two wings of her party..
Well that just means she is competent at keeping her party together, but most people are interested in what she said about keeping the country together, and how well she is doing in that respect as prime minister. Any idiot can pander to sceptics and UKIP to protect their position and the party they lead.

She has lamentably failed in any other respect.

Last edited by SE25 exile; 09-04-2017 at 06:14 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
Competent politician in the sense that she's managed to manoeuvre herself to be PM by default, you mean? Because her time as Home Secretary showed her to be nothing but nasty, incompetent, and deceitful.

Unless that's what you meant

She's a scary proposition, and I have no doubt she will be shown up soon enough, and could well be one of the worst PMs this country has ever known.
Good post
Old 09-04-2017, 08:07 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You mean the sort of back bencher Corbyn was himself?
Political parties will have MPs that sometimes back a leader, and sometimes don't. If the members want a leader of one kind of politics and the MPs another kind of politics you have a problem. I don't blame MPs for not backing their leader if they disagree with them, but I think members should then have an option to reselect the MPs.

My point with May is she wouldn't survive a week if she had MPs like Corbyn. I don't think she's charasmatic and doesn't have good leadership skills. What she does have is a united PLP, a divided opposition and a largely friendly media. As Brexit hits the wall I think that will start to unravel.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:11 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
best description i have seen of her. She is the c**t's c**t.
It's good to see that your £30K+ a year school fees weren't wasted.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:13 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
What she does have is a united PLP...
Really?
Old 09-04-2017, 08:14 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It's good to see that your £30K+ a year school fees weren't wasted.
She is mugging a lot of people off to be honest. Anyone who believes any of her stuff about a more equal society or caring about workers is a mug. Well unless they're rich and then they're laughing their socks off.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Really?
For now yeah. Look at the Brexit vote in the commons. Loads of Tory MPs don't support Brexit and certainly not the hard Brexit we are heading towards, but all voted with her with barely a word of opposition.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:20 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
She is mugging a lot of people off to be honest. Anyone who believes any of her stuff about a more equal society or caring about workers is a mug. Well unless they're rich and then they're laughing their socks off.
You must have a proper shit job to be so bitter.
Old 09-04-2017, 08:23 AM
jft39

Quote:
For now yeah. Look at the Brexit vote in the commons. Loads of Tory MPs don't support Brexit and certainly not the hard Brexit we are heading towards, but all voted with her with barely a word of opposition.
Do you know what "PLP" stands for?
Old 09-04-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
You must have a proper shit job to be so bitter.
No I like my job. Started as an apprentice, now got a fairly well paid job (thanks to trade unions) and work with people who are a laugh. Also our team take a lot of pride in doing a very good job for the public sector and showing the private contractors how things should be done.

But the tories are out and out for the rich and anyone who believes who believes Mays equal society crap is a mug.