Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Should Theresa May resign ?
Yes , sooner the better 242 60.80%
No , A lingering death is needed . 90 22.61%
Moo , It's all bo^^ocks 66 16.58%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2017, 10:32 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
I am on the Left but I have to say those like Momentum and Unite who are attempting a coup on the Labour party and imposing their will are ruining the main opposition party .
No one agrees with their loony views or agenda and they should feck off and form their own party .
One might even call them parasites.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 09-04-2017, 10:48 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I find the idea that May was on the Remain side laughable. She didn't campaign visibly at all. That's like saying I am pro-Cornish independence because I was once seen buying a pasty.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:50 AM
XXVII

little al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle al came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Anyone would think that she has taken a negotiating position and is now seeking a compromise "softish" Brexit that common sense dictates should be the outcome.
I'd rather May in charcge than Cameron, we are likely to get a much better deal. Made of stern stuff is May.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:52 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
I find the idea that May was on the Remain side laughable. She didn't campaign visibly at all.
Yep. Fairly similar to the leader of the opposition too, and a plague on both their houses.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:59 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Kneevil View Post
I find the idea that May was on the Remain side laughable. She didn't campaign visibly at all.
No she positioned herself nicely so she would be undamaged by either result.

At least Thatcher (spit) had conviction re her politics.

I would not trust May in anyway whatsoever.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:13 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
It's good to see that your £30K+ a year school fees weren't wasted.

Another thread ruined
Old 09-04-2017, 11:20 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone would think that she has taken a negotiating position and is now seeking a compromise "softish" Brexit that common sense dictates should be the outcome.
If you know, and we know it was a negotiating position, then certainly the EU will know, and as their negotiators are far more experienced than ours, they will ignore it. She has just displayed our negotiation inexperience by the daft A50 letter.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:02 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I'd rather May in charcge than Cameron, we are likely to get a much better deal. Made of stern stuff is May.
Really don't see how her being in charge means we'll get a better deal? How has she ever proven she's made of stern stuff?
Old 10-04-2017, 08:09 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
If you know, and we know it was a negotiating position, then certainly the EU will know, and as their negotiators are far more experienced than ours, they will ignore it. She has just displayed our negotiation inexperience by the daft A50 letter.
You really are a pessimist , I am sure we will all survive .
Old 10-04-2017, 08:18 AM

lee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelee_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You know when politicians are lying.....their lips move
Old 10-04-2017, 08:21 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
You really are a pessimist , I am sure we will all survive .
Of course we will survive, nobody on either side of the argument has suggested we wouldn't.

My aspirations for my kids and grandkids future in the UK, far exceed a target of mere survival. It is Brexit that has reduced our country to making the best of a bad job, so who really are the pessimists?
Old 10-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Took her under a week to back down on the budget

Took her less than a week to drop all her major Brexit negotiating demands
Old 10-04-2017, 08:30 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
You know when politicians are lying.....their lips move
Aye.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 10-04-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Took her under a week to back down on the budget

Took her less than a week to drop all her major Brexit negotiating demands
Yep, she is a flip flopping lightweight, just like the foreign secretary she appointed.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:34 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Of course we will survive, nobody on either side of the argument has suggested we wouldn't.

My aspirations for my kids and grandkids future in the UK, far exceed a target of mere survival. It is Brexit that has reduced our country to making the best of a bad job, so who really are the pessimists?
I think your kids & grandkids have a much brighter future in a dynamic outward-looking UK, rather than being part of a dysfunctional undemocratic failing attempt at a superstate, where labour is priced at the lowest imported bidder.

But then you and I (and everyone else in this polarised debate) will never agree on this, so pointless opening the same old arguments on yet another thread. But at least you have now seen sense on Jeremy Corbyn, although I admired the polite but persistent restraint you previously employed to try and support him.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Yep, she is a flip flopping lightweight, just like the foreign secretary she appointed.
Surely tis better to be a flip flopping lightweight than just a mere plain flop ala Corbyn ?

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 10-04-2017, 08:39 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Very pleasant - and possibly slightly misogynistic.

Does the BBS REALLY need another thread where the frustrated lefties can vent their spleen and prove that - for all their claims that the Tories are the "nasty" party - those left of centre have a far nastier attitude ?
not to mention more Brexit bile.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I think your kids & grandkids have a much brighter future in a dynamic outward-looking UK, rather than being part of a dysfunctional undemocratic failing attempt at a superstate, where labour is priced at the lowest imported bidder.

But then you and I (and everyone else in this polarised debate) will never agree on this, so pointless opening the same old arguments on yet another thread. But at least you have now seen sense on Jeremy Corbyn, although I admired the polite but persistent restraint you previously employed to try and support him.
good summary
Old 10-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It barely even makes sense.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you suggesting that those two well-known patrician clichés, "will of the people" and "common sense dictates", are somehow opposed or incompatible?