Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-04-2017, 02:24 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Individually, yes. As a team as they have functioned this season, I'm sure it would be closer than it is on paper. Otherwise Arsenal & Chelsea would win every game against us based on that.

I didn't believe that Burnley would appear as comfortable as they have because they've been a real 'team' at home this season. Which is a clue to survival.

If I was Bloom / Houghton I would get in a Centre back and Striker, and build the squad up around what they already have. Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place. And literally deem any crumb of SUCCESS as 4th from bottom. And if they're clear at this time next season, try and get as many points on the board as possible as a bonus.
You forgot to mention they have Chris Houghton at their helm.
Good Championship manager but found lacking at the top flight.
Love his brother though.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:08 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place.
I hope this is what they do, so they crash and burn spectacularly.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:51 PM

Dodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDodds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bottom 3 unless they buy 9 new starters, Dunk and Knockaert are their only Prem level players.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:02 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodds View Post
Bottom 3 unless they buy 9 new starters, Dunk and Knockaert are their only Prem level players.
Dunk? Are you as deluded as them?
Old 13-04-2017, 04:13 PM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
But please leave the car ariels and wing mirrors alone this time,.....oh and if you feel the need to come mob handed ( snigger).....Clapham is not where palace fans drink.....
Be fair, they did pay the Mitre in Anerley a visit. Those swings in Betts Park took a pounding.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:14 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
Be fair, they did pay the Mitre in Anerley a visit. Those swings in Betts Park took a pounding.
The Crescent Arms too.

Old 13-04-2017, 04:27 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
The Crescent Arms too.

That was too close for them and they've kept their distance since .
Old 13-04-2017, 04:45 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Individually, yes. As a team as they have functioned this season, I'm sure it would be closer than it is on paper. Otherwise Arsenal & Chelsea would win every game against us based on that.

I didn't believe that Burnley would appear as comfortable as they have because they've been a real 'team' at home this season. Which is a clue to survival.

If I was Bloom / Houghton I would get in a Centre back and Striker, and build the squad up around what they already have. Not try buy 11 internationals, destroying what got them there in the first place. And literally deem any crumb of SUCCESS as 4th from bottom. And if they're clear at this time next season, try and get as many points on the board as possible as a bonus.
I hate to agree, but I think they may do OK.

I really think that apart from the top 6 (you could maybe add Everton) the standard of the rest of the teams is not that high IMO. I expected Leicester and West Ham to do better, but I think a lot of the rest of teams are very average, which makes it even more disappointing that we have struggled this season.

So they could compete. But TBH I don't want to watch them winning on TV, to ruin my evenings, so I had can only really judge them on their results. Knockhart is obviously a good performer but couldn't get into Leicester's prem line up, before he moved. Dunk always seems to have a sending off in him and even though they seem to idolise Bruno, I can't get his comical display in Dec 2012 against Bolaise out of my mind

They do need to buy sensibly so they could have Mutch and Lee off us for a bargain 10mil

Anyway, hope I'm wrong and they completely crash and burn, suffering total humiliation.
Old 13-04-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
That was too close for them and they've kept their distance since .
Duke of Cambridge?
Old 13-04-2017, 06:00 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Dunk? Are you as deluded as them?
Like it or not he has been superb this season and is prem class
Old 13-04-2017, 06:04 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I hate to agree, but I think they may do OK.

I really think that apart from the top 6 (you could maybe add Everton) the standard of the rest of the teams is not that high IMO. I expected Leicester and West Ham to do better, but I think a lot of the rest of teams are very average, which makes it even more disappointing that we have struggled this season.

So they could compete. But TBH I don't want to watch them winning on TV, to ruin my evenings, so I had can only really judge them on their results. Knockhart is obviously a good performer but couldn't get into Leicester's prem line up, before he moved. Dunk always seems to have a sending off in him and even though they seem to idolise Bruno, I can't get his comical display in Dec 2012 against Bolaise out of my mind

They do need to buy sensibly so they could have Mutch and Lee off us for a bargain 10mil

Anyway, hope I'm wrong and they completely crash and burn, suffering total humiliation.
To be fair Bolaise was doing that to most defenders
Old 13-04-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Dum dum.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:19 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
We saw what he was like v Liverpool.
Old 13-04-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
We saw what he was like v Liverpool.
Yer didn't we all lol
Old 13-04-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Dum dum.
Your a bit strange pal
Old 13-04-2017, 06:30 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Yer didn't we all lol
All around the world
Old 13-04-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
All around the world
Not the best of days lol
Old 13-04-2017, 06:52 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Not the best of days lol
He's had worse. But he got off the rape charge.
Old 13-04-2017, 07:09 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

Too slow and too rapey.
Old 13-04-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
He's had worse. But he got off the rape charge.
Wow what a shit thing to say