Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
How much PL windfall will classy Brighton give back to Bloom?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

In the words of Paul Barber: “We are working to get back in the black which would be for the first time in our history and give some money back to the owner.”

They've been in debt their entire history? Difficult to believe a club so reknowned for doing things the right way could have been in debt for its entire existence, but I'm not going to argue.

Anyway, I'm confident Brighton's fans would be very uncomfortable at the thought of the club going all out for big signings in the knowledge that this is their benefactor's first chance in years (and maybe last chance for years) to claw back a sizeable chunk of his investment.

How much of his own money are Barber and the fans going to let him have back?

Brighton fans - if Barber reneges on his promise and come the first game a bunch of unrecognisable, expensive, injury prone Spaniards who one may or may not have one time played in the Champions League run out, will you feel pangs of guilt and shame, or merely enthusiastically clack from beneath your sombreros?
Old 15-04-2017, 01:41 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remember the penguins loaded, don't want money back etc etc......

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 15-04-2017, 05:47 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Not surprised that the recent invasion of weed posters have avoided this thread.
Old 15-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Not surprised that the recent invasion of weed posters have avoided this thread.
They could perhaps clarify why they to seem to think their club is not in debt due to some sort of crack whore/pimp casual arrangement between BHAFC and Tony, and yet their former CEO OF THE YEAR Paul Barber seems to think hey ve been in debt since the dawn of time.

Does not at all sound like a club that prides itself on 'cutting its cloth accordingly'. Either that, or he's making the mistake that the club has only existed since 2009
Old 15-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
I'll be intrigued to see their transfer strategy in the summer, given their commitment to staying within FFP.

I assume it'll mean a few free transfers and selling any decent players they have...
Old 15-04-2017, 07:13 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
He's put 252m in so far plus their losses for this season. Might as well go for it now.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos-er View Post
I'll be intrigued to see their transfer strategy in the summer, given their commitment to staying within FFP.

I assume it'll mean a few free transfers and selling any decent players they have...
Well, having rearranged the rules with the FL to align FFP with their losses, they've apparently squeaked into the PL just in time, meaning that the inevitable fine they would have received due to their shit or bust policy this season has been narrowly avoided by promotion.

This is seemingly a source of great pride for many of their fans, despite it being a stick they've beaten the likes of cheating, tinpot Bournemouth with for years.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:47 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He will probably get more back than you paid the St John ambulance service.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
You cannot simply deflect by besmirching Crystal Palace. It is Brighton fans who, for years have looked down their noses at the rest of the football world, with their condescending air of self righteousness.

What has changed? How can they live with this hypocrisy and enjoy promotion with a clear conscience?
Old 15-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
He's put 252m in so far plus their losses for this season. Might as well go for it now.
Blimey. They'll probably need to spend that again to have a chance of staying up.
Old 15-04-2017, 09:01 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post

How much of his own money are Barber and the fans going to let him have back?
I suggest we only pay a few pence in the pound and I'd be dead against any payments for medical/first aid services already provided. Why should we, when we can get away without doing so?
Old 15-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
I suggest we only pay a few pence in the pound and I'd be dead against any payments for medical/first aid services already provided. Why should we, when we can get away without doing so?
Imagine that there's no answer to your constant, self comforting rhetoric about Crystal Palace's crimes to humanity, and we're already wearing sackcloth and ashes for eternity.

Now, apply your own standards that you, your fellow fans, and your CEO have sanctimoniously preached to all and sundry to your own club.

And tell me, when that Brighton team runs out for its first PL game in history, how any Brighton fan can enjoy the moment with a clear conscience.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:12 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why don't you give a straight answer instead of this tiresome bullshit ?
Old 16-04-2017, 06:34 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

274M spent getting that pile of shite into the Premier League. Extraordinary financial doping.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 16-04-2017, 07:44 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigman View Post
They got more than they were owed. Will Bloom?
Old 16-04-2017, 12:41 PM

Spiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Serious question. Without bringing Palace into this, on NSC over the last couple of years Brighton fans have been abusing Bournemouth for getting promoted by not complying with FFP rules. Will they now apologise and admit they have don it in the same way.
Old 16-04-2017, 01:00 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Serious question. Without bringing Palace into this, on NSC over the last couple of years Brighton fans have been abusing Bournemouth for getting promoted by not complying with FFP rules. Will they now apologise and admit they have don it in the same way.
No because we didn't break the rules. If we hadn't of got promoted this season, we would of, but because we will and it's over 3 years we won't actually break them.

The Lizard went all in and he won. If you or I had huge debts but had a deadline to pay down 10k on our mortgage by the end of year 3, some will argue it's crazy to then gamble on more borrowed money to do that. But if you win, you don't default and you didn't break any rules.
Old 16-04-2017, 05:19 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibble Wobble View Post
Blimey. They'll probably need to spend that again to have a chance of staying up.
To be fair you hardly went cheap to stay up
Old 16-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
To be fair you hardly went cheap to stay up
To be fair we have been in the PL for 4 seasons now so the money tots up, the first couple of seasons we didn't spend big at all. This season is the first when we have really spent a fair bit but even up until January our net spend was just under 5m I think because of the Bolasie and Gayle sales.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:20 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Let's face it, Palace have been in the Prem for 4 seasons and are not making money hand over first.

They are about breaking even or operating with a small lose due to wages and transfer dealings.

After 4 years all we have to show for it are some extra floodlights to blind people with, some nice grass, a TV gantry to obstruct the view of a many people and a few upgraded restaurants. We do however have a team on the field that can compete and hopefully survive for a 5th year. This is what it cost to maintain status in the Prem.

I don't think CPFC2010 have made one penny out of their investment. I'm sure one day they will get their money back with a nice interest... where will Brighton get the money to pay back their owner (or whatever Bloom is)?