Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 23-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Hey I don't think we cheated you know that.

To be honest I think we will yo-yo for a few years. I think he will pocket some money when in the premiership and use the parachute payments to help us get up when in championship.
Wouldn't it have been easier for Bloom to have ensured BHAFC lived within its means and stayed in the lower leagues - rather than spending over a quarter of a billion pounds trying to get them into a false position like the PL, only to then pocket the PL cash, let them get relegated, and then apparently use parachute payments to get back up again?

At this rate, he'd get his money back in about 200 years time. This also buys into the philosophy seemingly only purported by Brighton that parachute payments guarantee promotion for the recipient, and no one less stands a chance.

It sounds like bollocks to me, Andy.
Old 23-04-2017, 07:16 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Why haven't you commented till now ?
It is about competition. We really wasn't any competition to you but we are now. If we were in the premiership and you in the championship I don't think I would comment on here either. It might sound silly but it is the way I think
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 23-04-2017, 07:22 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
Congrats on todays result, no piss taking, that was massive.... I was there the last time we were at Anfield, not one of Lewis Dunks finest hours! We got smashed.

To go there in the league with Liverpool third and to come away with a win, the same as Chelsea..... well fair play. Your manager may be dodgy, but he's finally got you playing after a shaky start and I dare say you wont be finding yourself near the arse end next season..... cue: retorts about Brighton being at the arse end next season
Cheers botty
Old 23-04-2017, 07:22 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Wouldn't it have been easier for Bloom to have ensured BHAFC lived within its means and stayed in the lower leagues - rather than spending over a quarter of a billion pounds trying to get them into a false position like the PL, only to then pocket the PL cash, let them get relegated, and then apparently use parachute payments to get back up again?

At this rate, he'd get his money back in about 200 years time. This also buys into the philosophy seemingly only purported by Brighton that parachute payments guarantee promotion for the recipient, and no one less stands a chance.

It sounds like bollocks to me, Andy.
That's because you ain't listening. He is a fan who wants to see the club compete at the highest level possible that is what putting all that money into the club is all about. But if he gets the opportunity to get some of his money why shouldn't he take some back
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 23-04-2017, 07:23 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is about competition. We really wasn't any competition to you but we are now. If we were in the premiership and you in the championship I don't think I would comment on here either. It might sound silly but it is the way I think
That didn't stop wigman or furk !
Old 23-04-2017, 07:24 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Problem for promoted clubs is that you are usually last in line for players. Remember the trouble we had signing players. Only way around this is to throw lots of cash at it.
Old 23-04-2017, 07:25 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Cheers botty
he clocked off at 3pm
Old 23-04-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
That didn't stop wigman or furk !
I agree but I'm not them I hope one day I get the chance to show that if Brighton is in the division higher than palace then I wouldn't comment on here either.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 23-04-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
he clocked off at 3pm
You've got this off to a fine art mate
Old 23-04-2017, 07:37 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
That's because you ain't listening. He is a fan who wants to see the club compete at the highest level possible that is what putting all that money into the club is all about. But if he gets the opportunity to get some of his money why shouldn't he take some back
Who could possibly argue with your logic.

Why he also live in a twice as expensive home, allow it to be repossessed, and then buy it back at auction for a fraction of the price?
Old 23-04-2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Who could possibly argue with your logic.

Why he also live in a twice as expensive home, allow it to be repossessed, and then buy it back at auction for a fraction of the price?
Show me where he risked more money than he could afford to lose? Bong said in an interview a couple of months back that he knows things were going to be different if we failed to go up this season.

I think he has enough about him not to risk too much.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 24-04-2017, 06:55 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bloom will never get his money back*

*assuming that it is/was his money in the first place.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"