Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-10-2017, 01:18 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The 8-Bit Do controllers are really good and also work via Blutooth. Compatible with phones, emulators and the Switch if you update the firmware. I have the NES and Snes one and the build quality is really good. Easy enough to get from Amazon.
Echo this - I also have their bluetooth speaker which is equally good.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:13 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
I bought a cartridge of street racer recently as I used to rent the game from blockbuster video back in the 90's. Set it all up, put the game in and it's unplayable now... Super Mario Kart on the other hand still holds up well.
Loved Street Racer back in the day.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galo View Post
Loved Street Racer back in the day.
The battle and soccer modes were great.
Old 09-10-2017, 03:04 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coastal hasn't posted on this page. Is everything okay??

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 10-10-2017, 08:19 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Configured Retropie on several 32GB SD cards. Currently selling a few on eBay.

Retropie is superb btw. I have snes, nes GB, and N64 plus all the SEGA consoles rolled into one.

My daughter absolutely loves it!
Old 10-10-2017, 08:30 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I gave in and bought one today, and was happy with the amount of controller input lag, less input lag than expected. I used to own the American versions of the following games, and sold them for a nice profit a couple of years ago (when prices went ape): Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Secret of Mana, Castlevania IV, Super Ghouls'n Ghosts, Contra III, Super Punch-Out!!, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy III, Mega Man X, Street Fighter II Turbo. So I feel my purchase is justified... I still have the original versions of Zelda A Link to the past and F-Zero on my NTSC SNES.

I bought mine on a GameStop in Oslo for the equivalent of 140, pricey, but this is Norway.
I would have preferred to swap out Star Fox 1 and 2 and the Kirby games for Chrono Trigger, Demon's Crest, Mega Man X3 and Skyblazer, but you can't have them all.

Last edited by Krise; 12-10-2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:13 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
I'm assuming you can wear whatever you like
Old 15-10-2017, 02:14 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Coastal hasn't posted on this page. Is everything okay??
Hehehe.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krise View Post
I gave in and bought one today, and was happy with the amount of controller input lag, less input lag than expected. I used to own the American versions of the following games, and sold them for a nice profit a couple of years ago (when prices went ape): Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Secret of Mana, Castlevania IV, Super Ghouls'n Ghosts, Contra III, Super Punch-Out!!, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy III, Mega Man X, Street Fighter II Turbo. So I feel my purchase is justified... I still have the original versions of Zelda A Link to the past and F-Zero on my NTSC SNES.

I bought mine on a GameStop in Oslo for the equivalent of 140, pricey, but this is Norway.
I would have preferred to swap out Star Fox 1 and 2 and the Kirby games for Chrono Trigger, Demon's Crest, Mega Man X3 and Skyblazer, but you can't have them all.
Oh but you can!
Old 18-10-2017, 03:51 PM

I've got roughly 50 games on here now. Excluding the original games that were loaded on the system.
Fantastic little machine.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Anyone else having issues with a few games?

Seems certain games don't seem to want to work on here and I can't work out why. Off the top of my head...

Earthworm Jim 2
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Striker
World Cup Striker
WWF Wrestlemania
Old 18-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Pokemon Trainer

I forgot to put Chrono Trigger on. Will do that later.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Anyone else having issues with a few games?

Seems certain games don't seem to want to work on here and I can't work out why. Off the top of my head...

Earthworm Jim 2
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Striker
World Cup Striker
WWF Wrestlemania
So far I've only had trouble with obscure-ish jap games.
Earthworm Jim is running fine for me.
Where do you get your ROMS from?

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 19-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
So far I've only had trouble with obscure-isah jap games.
Earthworm Jim is running fine for me.
Where do you get your ROMS from?
Earthworm Jim works but downloaded two EJ2s and both not worked.

Used emuparadise and loveroms thus far.
Old 18-11-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Earthworm Jim works but downloaded two EJ2s and both not worked.

Used emuparadise and loveroms thus far.
Try these...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Seems to be a few that just don't want to work. Earthworm Jim 2 is a known one that just won't work for love nor money. Same with SF2 Alpha.

I was going to get Stunt Race FX but not sure if it will work or Not?
Old 18-11-2017, 10:09 PM

Stunt Race FX works fine for me but be warned...it's not as good as you remember!
Old 18-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Stunt Race FX works fine for me but be warned...it's not as good as you remember!
Never played it.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Never played it.
One ROM you should check out is Metal Warriors by Konami. (I'd forgotten how many great snes games they made)
Really good platform shooter.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
One ROM you should check out is Metal Warriors by Konami. (I'd forgotten how many great snes games they made)
Really good platform shooter.
Saw that one listed. Will take a look. Was playing Sunset Riders and TMNT Turtles in Time with my son earlier. Love those side strollers, they were always great fun!