Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-06-2017, 11:10 AM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just pre-ordered one from Smyths Toys, means I have to go to Crayford but I'll take that.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:20 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't wait not to be able to buy one.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Jamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post

And GAMESutton just tweeted saying 10 deposit. Same as Kingston.
Went into game sutton and it's 50 deposit now in all stores.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:26 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddjob View Post
Just pre-ordered one from Smyths Toys, means I have to go to Crayford but I'll take that.
Same, apart from I've got to go to Charlton
Old 27-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
What games are on it?
Old 27-06-2017, 01:16 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Will you be able to get extra games for it or not?

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 27-06-2017, 01:18 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie W View Post
Went into game sutton and it's 50 deposit now in all stores.
None left to pre-order in the Sutton store.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm all for these and what not but the cynic in me just wishes that Nintendo would just work on getting a Virtual Console on the Switch asap.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:49 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon…
They get all these games up to spec, and working.
Make a lot of Dosh selling the new Mini Snes.
Sell out.
Give it 3 or 4 months.
Release virtual console on Switch when they have shifted more units.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:09 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

AMAZON LINK GO GO GO GO

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 27-06-2017, 03:09 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
The Nintendo UK store opened up pre-orders on their website just now and were out of stock within about 15 minutes!
Old 27-06-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

AMAZON LINK GO GO GO GO
Out of stock now.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:29 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do find it odd. I loved my SNES and it's quite possibly my favourite console of all time but it was released in 1990 and things have moved on. Other than for nostalgia purposes, why do people want this and why not just get the old SNES out?
Old 27-06-2017, 03:31 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
I do find it odd. I loved my SNES and it's quite possibly my favourite console of all time but it was released in 1990 and things have moved on. Other than for nostalgia purposes, why do people want this and why not just get the old SNES out?
This is 69.99

The games that come with it are worth up to 60 each.

You could just get a Emulator but that's not as fun as this.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 27-06-2017, 08:45 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Has games that were not released in the UK (or at all in star fox 2's case)

Word of warning though with the mini NES games did not play identically to original hardware.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:44 AM

Ease of use.
I never owned a SNES myself.
They don't always work on newer TV's.
It will be good fun when mates come round and look pretty cool.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Guys anyone interested, just had a tip off on a Nintendo group on Facebook that Very.co.uk still has pre orders so just done one myself. 79.99 + 3.99 shipping.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 28-06-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:05 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Smyths

go go go!

just pre-ordered to collect from bluewater!
Old 28-06-2017, 11:27 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Guys anyone interested, just had a tip off on a Nintendo group on Facebook that Very.co.uk still has pre orders so just done one myself. 79.99 + 3.99 shipping.
Nice one. Now pre ordered.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:30 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Nice one, ordered