Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-06-2017, 12:40 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't wait to make my reacquaintance with Earthbound, Secret Of Mana, F Zero and in particular, Super Metroid.
I think a glaring omission is Pilot wings.
Old 29-06-2017, 07:10 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Preorders available at Argos

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-06-2017, 07:12 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wonder if this will be hacked to allow more ROMS to be added like the NES Mini.

Fingers crossed as I'd love to add some extras like Super Tennis and Super Bomberman.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:19 AM

jobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Argos available for delivery

Quick!
Old 29-06-2017, 06:16 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Do you pay now with the pre orders? Doesn't matter because nowhere has stock

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 29-06-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 30-06-2017, 08:13 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Do you pay now with the pre orders? Doesn't matter because nowhere has stock
Depends on where you get it from.

GAME - No
Shopto.net - No
Simplygames - No
Amazon - No

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 05-07-2017, 12:06 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pre-ordered on Tesco last night. Looks like they are sold out now though.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
GAME UK STORES WITH SNES MINI PRE-ORDER STOCK AVAILABLE
• GAME Gloucester
• GAME Burton On Trent
• GAME Wellingborough
• GAME Aberdeen
• GAME Ilford
• GAME Camden Town
• GAME Northfield
• GAME Haywards Heath
• GAME Cheshire Oaks
• GAME Morecambe
• GAME Scarborough
• GAME Eltham
• GAME Accrington
• GAME Camberley
• GAME Harrogate
• GAME Hull Superstore
• GAME Croydon
• GAME Westwood Cross
• GAME Glasgow Union Street
• GAME Bolton
• GAME Workington
• GAME Edinburgh Ocean Terminal
Old 09-07-2017, 08:19 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Tesco keeps putting up pre orders. This website will tell you who has it in stock, should be able to preorder today.

Old 09-07-2017, 11:25 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love Nintendo but even though I've secured a pre order they really need to sort themselves out with regards shortage of stock.
Looking at EBay and Amazon is horrifying.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:17 AM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Available again at Argos, go go go!
Old 11-07-2017, 07:42 AM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Managed too order one from Argos yesterday mostly for star fox 2 my emperor I've failed you😀
Old 26-08-2017, 05:27 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Nintendo Classic Mini: SNES

I really hope that this gets opened up so we can add extra games. Top of my list are Super Bomberman and Super Tennis.

Both are so much fun local Co-Op and they seem like such glaring ommisions.

I really hope they have a surge of stock coming for the SNES Classic. It's such a shame that people who want one can't get out. Hopefully it's just for the initial hype and then more will become available.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Just read that this doesn't take cartridges, so you can only ever play the 21 games installed on it. Starting to think maybe I don't want it anymore. Most of the games on it you can buy for other consoles on the Eshop anyway.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Just read that this doesn't take cartridges, so you can only ever play the 21 games installed on it. Starting to think maybe I don't want it anymore. Most of the games on it you can buy for other consoles on the Eshop anyway.
I'll give ya 20 quid.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:21 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't wait for this.

I may have an extra console if anyone is still looking? I had a bit of an issue when pre-ordering and now have 2.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:40 PM

jobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking forward to playing this tomorrow

Will need the N64 one when it comes out next year
Old 28-09-2017, 12:47 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Huge con isn't it? It would be easy to put all of the games in one system.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Huge con isn't it? It would be easy to put all of the games in one system.
Really wanted to play games like Striker and Street Racer.

I already have games like Super Mario World, Kart, Zelda ALttP, Super Metroid etc on my Wii U / 3DS.

Even if they made it so you could download more to it. See how it gets on but probably open to offers if anyone desperately wants one in about a weeks time.
Old 28-09-2017, 12:54 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Just had confirmation that mine is on its way!