Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-09-2017, 12:56 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Probably for the best - if I got a full loaded snes I'd be hooked to it!
Old 28-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Probably for the best - if I got a full loaded snes I'd be hooked to it!
My original SNES and games is knocking about somewhere. My brother just can't find it. 🤣
Old 28-09-2017, 02:06 PM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s a lot of hassle trying to set up an old SNES on new TV’s.
We did it last year at Christmas and it was an absolute ballache.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for youHighbury Eagle is just too good for you
Just ordered this on Amazon prime, will be delivered in 2 hours. If anyone is on prime use primenow5 to get the cost down to 75
Old 29-09-2017, 08:30 AM

Tomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers for the heads up.
That's helped me massively.
I managed to order 2 on a pre-order. One from Nintendo and One from Smyths in Greenwich. The Nintendo one isn't now coming till Monday and collecting from Greenwich was going to be a complete nightmare to do.
I'm going to cancel the one I need to collect from Greenwich (unless anyone wants it?) and have preordered from Amazon Prime so will still get one now and can post the other one to a BBSer first thing Monday.
Old 29-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Doesn't even come with a power cable. Wtf!!!
Old 29-09-2017, 09:42 AM

Just Micro USB no?
Glad I've not got another one to be honest!
Old 01-10-2017, 05:13 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's brilliant. As it was back in 1990.
Just one gripe - 2 Kirby games when you could've had one and Super Tennis.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
It's brilliant. As it was back in 1990.
Just one gripe - 2 Kirby games when you could've had one and Super Tennis.
1992 it came out.

Would have loved Super Soccer.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:27 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just collected mine now well excited to play
Old 01-10-2017, 05:49 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
1992 it came out.

I bought the jap SNES. It came out in 1990 along with Super Mario World and F-Zero.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I bought the jap SNES. It came out in 1990 along with Super Mario World and F-Zero.
And I know that because I'm a nerd and I bought it from a little games import shop just off Streatham high road.
In 1990.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:05 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On a similar note this thread has reignited an urge to get into retro games. Looking at a fully loaded Wii on eBay for about 50 with emulators and games already installed. Anyone have any experience with these?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
1992 it came out.

Back then, consoles didn't get a simultaneous worldwide release.
I had a jap Megadrive in 1989. I don't think it got a UK release til 91.
Same as PS1. I had a jap one at the end of 94. Late 95 release for it here.
N64 the same.... It wasn't until around the time of Xbox/GameCube/PS2 that UK/European gamers started to get the same treatment as Jap/US gamers.
we were treated like shit games wise until then.
That's why I would only ever buy on import.
It made me the nerd I am today.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Pokemon Trainer

I'll let you off. Got mine Xmas 1992 with Street Fighter II.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I'll let you off. Got mine Xmas 1992 with Street Fighter II.
Noob!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
On a similar note this thread has reignited an urge to get into retro games. Looking at a fully loaded Wii on eBay for about 50 with emulators and games already installed. Anyone have any experience with these?
the software used is Mame. I've got a couple of raspberry Pi's loaded with emulators (c64/nes/snes etc) I play them more than I do my xbox one. You can then get a custom retro Nes case and they can look really nice.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

My ultimate goal would be to get an arcade shell and integrate the retro pi in the unit.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:25 PM

The SNES mini isn't perfect but it runs at 60Hz.
And that's another reason I used to import. The PAL equivalent only ran at 50 Hz with large black borders and running at approximately 17.5% slower than the NTSC counterparts.
Kill me now!
Old 01-10-2017, 07:33 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Can you get these anywhete?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:36 PM

You can have mine, Sean. 300 quid.
Anywhete you like.