Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-04-2017, 05:27 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I guess we'll find out how big Mr Bloom's bank account and appetite for spending really is. What's in store for Brighton? Well the team in 15th has Benteke, Townsend and Zaha at the moment so it will be a long hard winter for the indebtors.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:32 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
Lived in Burgess Hill and Brighton all my life and worked for Amex for 27 years so I'm surrounded by it and I know. My brother in law was a season ticket holder at the Emirates until 5 years ago now he's one at the Amex. He's the absolute image of people who live in this town. If you want to get arsey about you can f**k off you seaweed prick. I'm right in the middle of it so I know
tit, must be tough that your employer is proud to have its name emblazoned across all things BHAfc?

So you have 1 brother in law that went to the emirates and now the Amex so that qualifies your ridiculous assumption for 28k others?

What is this image that you speak of, does your brother in law look identical to 28k others, perhaps you have 28k brother in laws?

or do you know 1 person + you work for Brightons sponsor so 1+1 = 28k?

Well I know for a fact that all 20k Palace fans are violent pricks who attack their own players, oh I know, you see I saw 1 bloke do it on TV and I know he is the image of all fans as Ive always shopped at Sainsburys and I once flew Virgin Atlantic.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:52 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Being in the top 5 for club debt.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace View Post
tit, must be tough that your employer is proud to have its name emblazoned across all things BHAfc?

So you have 1 brother in law that went to the emirates and now the Amex so that qualifies your ridiculous assumption for 28k others?

What is this image that you speak of, does your brother in law look identical to 28k others, perhaps you have 28k brother in laws?

Well I know for a fact that all 20k Palace fans are violent pricks who attack their own players, oh I know, you see I saw 1 bloke do it on TV and I know he is the image of all fans as Ive always shopped at Sainsburys and I once flew Virgin Atlantic.
Seriously love, chill, your gonna end up at A&E soon, your blood pressure must be thru the roof.
Old 21-04-2017, 07:36 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Not having to play Naarwich!
Old 21-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Being in the Premier League sticker album
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 21-04-2017, 07:48 PM

alexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
David Stockdale Own Goals
Old 21-04-2017, 07:50 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Having their own own goal of the season competition.

Stockdale is already in practice at Norwich this evening with two in the first half as the Seaweed are 2-0 down at half-time.

Can he complete a memorable hat-trick I sure hope so.

Dodgy keeper

COYP
Old 21-04-2017, 07:59 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Stockdale is out to equal their 3 own goals at Liverpool in 2012, all on his own. Then he aims to beat the current record of Germinal Ekeren centre half Stan van den Buijs of 3 own goals in one match (vs Anderlecht 1995).

Derby's record is not safe then.
Old 21-04-2017, 08:50 PM

smoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

My brother in law is a typical example of the people who go to the amex. You know it's true. The truth hurts doesn't it mate
Old 21-04-2017, 08:54 PM

smoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
So you live here and work for Amex and this gives you a unique and accurate insight into the demographic of a fanbase that stretches across two counties, encompassing 1.5m residents and beyond and involves generations of fans stretching back endless decades. Very impressive. It's a wonder you haven't been headhunted by UNESCO or some other global concern. Amex must pinch themselves that they have managed to hold onto you for all these years.
Spot on mate. Couldn't have put it better myself
Old 21-04-2017, 09:15 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
My brother in law is a typical example of the people who go to the amex. You know it's true. The truth hurts doesn't it mate
fortunately i live in the real world, you live in a self constructed fantasy land that exists in your head. I know youre a tit, and your fantasy doesnt hurt me "mate", though it looks like your loss of objective reality is hurting you.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
fortunately i live in the real world, you live in a self constructed fantasy land that exists in your head. I know youre a tit, and your fantasy doesnt hurt me "mate", though it looks like your loss of objective reality is hurting you.
Blimey mate relax. I'm only telling you what you and me already know. You must know loads of people like my brother in law
Old 21-04-2017, 09:27 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
Blimey mate relax. I'm only telling you what you and me already know. You must know loads of people like my brother in law
I dont know one, sussex born bred and raised, but you know 28 thousand?. Or rather you actually know one and yet you apply that to the other 27999 because you work for Amex and live in Burgess Hill.

Yes Smoll, calm down, yes its true..... Nurse

Old 21-04-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I dont know one, sussex born bred and raised, but you know 28 thousand?. Or rather you actually know one and yet you apply that to the other 27999 because you work for Amex and live in Burgess Hill.

Yes Smoll, calm down, yes its true..... Nurse

You're a bit odd aren't you? So you don't know any fellow Amex season ticket holders who also support another club other than Brighton?
Old 21-04-2017, 09:40 PM
and Sainsbury's

Quote:
You're a bit odd aren't you? So you don't know any fellow Amex season ticket holders who also support another club other than Brighton?
No I dont not one and I'm very normal
Old 21-04-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
No I dont not one and I'm very normal
Sorry pal haven't got a clue what you're on about. Are you ok?
Old 21-04-2017, 09:44 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Another picture of Hitler,give the guy a break will you.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 21-04-2017, 09:45 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm very normal
Old 21-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Getting back on track, from experience Brighton can look forward to being favourites for relegation and dismissed every week by so called experts who can't be arsed to do their homework on your strengths or weaknesses. You will be patronised by the media and cheated by referees. Any half decent player will be linked to "bigger clubs" and you will sign mercanaries that will enrage you. Unfortunately for you, have a lot of casual "half and half" fans and when things get tough they will desert you - this is the main reason why you will do well to survive in the so-called promised land.