Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-04-2017, 12:54 PM

Dowie4Prez is playing for a contract
**PLAY AT SELHURST PARK**

I have signed up to play 45 minutes on the Selhurst Park hallowed turf with John Salako & Clinton Morrison + a load of other Palace fans.

I played last year and it was amazing, so good I signed up again for this year.
You get to change in the proper dressing room, get a kit to keep, warm up on the pitch and there is a chat at the end of the game with a motm on each team award. Get full use of everything the players can utilise.

Anyhow I've injured myself and need someone to take my place for the morning game. I can't get a refund unless someone takes my place.

It is to play centre forward in Clinton's team against Salako.

Cost 249, so may be good for a bday present or just treat yourself to an day you will never forget.

Link is here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Scroll to the bottom and click 'click here to proceed with booking information'
Thanks
Old 21-04-2017, 12:59 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish I were younger!
Old 21-04-2017, 01:01 PM

blanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
money to charity?
Old 21-04-2017, 01:01 PM

NorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthPalace23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sounds good!

But I would have to play as a Goalkeeper-useless outfield!
Old 21-04-2017, 01:29 PM

Zohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZohar's Penalty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you need to be any particular standard?
Old 21-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Simply Barbaric

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanksight View Post
money to charity?
Will the answer decide whether or not you're going to purchase his spot?
Old 21-04-2017, 04:36 PM

blanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblanksight : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Will the answer decide whether or not you're going to purchase his spot?
If I could afford it it might. The club don't need the money though, this should be going to a good cause. If it isn't, that is.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I'm too shit I'm afraid