Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-04-2017, 12:32 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
No I'm not!
And neither am I.
No the three fellas before you two
Old 29-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
^^ Idiot

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-05-2017, 04:58 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
The rest of the world finding out their favourite chant is .....Man On
Old 06-05-2017, 09:38 PM

wellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just for you guys, hope you get to see it next season ��

Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post

I know you love it when you get a response but you really are an arrogant twat. So you are finally going see your team in the Premier League, after half the teams in the entire league have already reached it. Are you old enough to remember the 4 previous seasons your Club have spent in their entire history in the top flight ?
And you never ever post on here, if things are going badly for your lot or we are doing well. Why should I, you may say but it just makes you a classic 'only sing when you're winning' merchant.
And I don't need to read to an article about how you lot have been bankrolled all the way to your success (which I honestly think has taken longer than it should have) probably breaking the FFP rules, along the way.
Laugh at us all you want today but let's see how you get on against Man C next season.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
For information purposes, a list of teams who have played in the Premier League:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Barnsley
Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Blackpool
Bolton Wanderers
Bournemouth
Bradford City
Burnley
Charlton Athletic
Chelsea
Coventry City
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Everton
Fulham
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Newcastle United
Norwich City
Nottingham Forest
Oldham Athletic
Portsmouth
Queens Park Rangers
Reading
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Sunderland
Stoke City
Swindon Town
Tottenham Hotspur
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United
Wigan Athletic
Wimbledon
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Now a question.

How many are tinpot?
Old 07-05-2017, 06:55 AM

wellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewellquickwoody : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I know you love it when you get a response but you really are an arrogant twat. So you are finally going see your team in the Premier League, after half the teams in the entire league have already reached it. Are you old enough to remember the 4 previous seasons your Club have spent in their entire history in the top flight ?
And you never ever post on here, if things are going badly for your lot or we are doing well. Why should I, you may say but it just makes you a classic 'only sing when you're winning' merchant.
And I don't need to read to an article about how you lot have been bankrolled all the way to your success (which I honestly think has taken longer than it should have) probably breaking the FFP rules, along the way.
Laugh at us all you want today but let's see how you get on against Man C next season.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:59 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 07-05-2017, 07:31 AM

This was posted by our good friend quitethickwoody on 1/3/10

Oh for next season, as our paths briefly cross once more, and then we f**k off and leave you for dust!

At that stage it looked we would be relegated out of the C'Ship and would be slumming it with them in L1 (TBF they did get promoted from there, the next season). Forward on 7 years and this finally may happen. We are not safe yet, but if we do stay up, they will be trying to compete with us. They could finish above us, especially if we play like we did yesterday, but I certainly don't expect to see them miles ahead.

This is really just a case of yet another Brighton fan making outlandish statements, borne out of nothing more than arrogance. This bloke clearly thinks he is very clever but really he can't see the wood from the trees.
Old 15-05-2017, 02:27 PM

Seth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeth : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

"...all I could see in my peripheral vision was my chairman jumping up and down like hed had an electric prod in his backside."

This stuff writes itself

Gus Poyet, 15th September 2011
Old 15-05-2017, 02:32 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
For information purposes, a list of teams who have played in the Premier League:

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Barnsley
Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Blackpool
Bolton Wanderers
Bournemouth
Bradford City
Burnley
Charlton Athletic
Chelsea
Coventry City
Crystal Palace
Derby County
Everton
Fulham
Hull City
Ipswich Town
Leeds United
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Newcastle United
Norwich City
Nottingham Forest
Oldham Athletic
Portsmouth
Queens Park Rangers
Reading
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Southampton
Sunderland
Stoke City
Swindon Town
Tottenham Hotspur
Watford
West Bromwich Albion
West Ham United
Wigan Athletic
Wimbledon
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Now a question.

How many are tinpot?
Any lists of who have played at the new Wembley before Brighton rock up ( in a league match).Such giants as Forest green would be on it.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?..

Zaha: 11.
Old 15-05-2017, 04:50 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Wtf! There I was thinking, that leprechauns only existed in Ireland..

Old 15-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bloody hell look at the state of him!
Old 15-05-2017, 05:08 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Sir Tony Bloom what a man
Old 15-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He does look a bit "spesh" in that photo.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:24 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
He's been on the lash with Duffy and dunk .
Old 15-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj62255 View Post

He looks like a jockey (of the sausage variety!)

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 15-05-2017, 05:27 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Is he thinking how much of the 280m it cost to arrive there he can get back?
Old 15-05-2017, 05:36 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

What Muppet does he remind me of?

Maybe it's Bo Selector's Cocknose

..or this thing
Old 15-05-2017, 06:42 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Is he thinking how much of the 280m it cost to arrive there he can get back?
Lets wait and see if your owners pay to redevelop selhurst