Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 24-04-2017, 12:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Derby have the lowest record of 11 points in a season in the top Division.
Yes but please have a word about Sunderland, they have had some very low totals and are on a pretty high tally this year by their standards when it comes to relegation
Old 24-04-2017, 12:33 PM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
Too hard to tell how Brighton will do. At least one promoted team normally has a good season. Us on the other hand I am absolutely sure under Allardyce will push on & have a very solid season indeed.
Indeed, impossible to say until the line-ups are finalised for next season. The big clubs will be running their eyes over a few of your players over the summer, but I very much doubt any of your squad will feature on our shopping list.
Old 24-04-2017, 12:34 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
Indeed, impossible to say until the line-ups are finalised for next season. The big clubs will be running their eyes over a few of your players over the summer, but I very much doubt any of your squad will feature on our shopping list.
Not even Jordon mutch ?
Old 24-04-2017, 12:44 PM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not going to be popular by saying it, but unfortunately I think they could do OK, next season.
Apart from the top 6 and maybe Everton, I not sure the standard in the Prem is that high ATM. The fact that Watford are 10th ATM, says it all to me.
So the old weeds do have a chance, although I sincerely hope I'm wrong and they do get less than 11 pts !! (Highly unlikely)
Old 27-04-2017, 04:48 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Bollocks to you as well !
Lol
Old 28-04-2017, 07:51 AM

Millwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farMillwank stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Would have been entertaining watching it go to the wire but fair play!

Bring on next season!
Shut up you dopey c**t and get back on your own forum
Old 28-04-2017, 11:45 AM

New LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNew LP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Not going to be popular by saying it, but unfortunately I think they could do OK, next season.
Apart from the top 6 and maybe Everton, I not sure the standard in the Prem is that high ATM. The fact that Watford are 10th ATM, says it all to me.
So the old weeds do have a chance, although I sincerely hope I'm wrong and they do get less than 11 pts !! (Highly unlikely)

They need to look at Boro and realise that scoring goals is the key.
Old 28-04-2017, 12:50 PM

EnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnglandEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
You have to ask how they are 10th. I think it's because no one gives a crap about them. So lots of teams sleep walk into bad results.

You look at Burnley for example. They have local derby's against Man City and Man United and I assume they are the game they desire to win more than others as they are local, but they are not games they expect to win.

Weed will play us, southampton and bournemouth and they will put pressure on themselves that these games are more important. So that's a potential 18 points which the likes of Newcastle or Bournemouth or Everton won't approach with the same intensity.

One of the problems with being a London club and having all the London derby games.

As for Weed they don't care to listen as usual. It's a poor league, they've consistently beaten poor teams. I don't think you could put together an average Premier League team made up of players from all three who get promoted this season let alone one of them. They have players out of contract and who the hell is going to go there. They start off as the 19th choice for anyone at best.

If they do stay up next season everyone knows that the fight comes in season 2 or 3 when you have to adapt and rebuild so this rubbish about world domination is just another one of their bedtime stories.

Last edited by EnglandEagle; 28-04-2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old 30-04-2017, 12:45 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
It's certainly enthralling to read your 'wisdoms' after losing at home to the Mighty Burnley.

Before you even bother mentioning Bristol City - job done for us, we are Premier League.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:37 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Congrats on winning the league .
Old 30-04-2017, 01:45 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
It's certainly enthralling to read your 'wisdoms' after losing at home to the Mighty Burnley.

Before you even bother mentioning Bristol City - job done for us, we are Premier League.
So have over half the league been, well done for catching up.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:56 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
They need to look at Boro and realise that scoring goals is the key.
Or look at us and realise not coneeding could be key
Old 01-05-2017, 04:43 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
So have over half the league been, well done for catching up.
Swansea could win their 3 remaining matches.
You lot have both Manchester sides, and Hull ....who will need the points as badly as palace.
You are beatable. Selhurst is going smell even worse in the days to come, with you lot capping her selves
Old 01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You lot have both Manchester sides, and Hull ....who will need the points as badly as palace.
You are beatable. Selhurst is going smell even worse in the days to come, with you lot capping her selves
This one must be the brains of the outfit.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
This one must be the brains of the outfit.
Water on the brain
Old 01-05-2017, 04:52 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
More chance of you finding one friend you dodgy toothed old tramp, than palace going down. Though I bet they are all capping her selves whatever the fu#k that means
Old 01-05-2017, 06:25 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You are beatable. Selhurst is going smell even worse in the days to come, with you lot capping her selves :moo2:
explain please, what the **** are you talking about you stinking old tramp???..Look even your own teams fans hate you..that must feel good!
Old 01-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Would have been entertaining watching it go to the wire but fair play!

Bring on next season!
What a JCL cunit…go feck your dad
Old 02-05-2017, 07:22 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Brighton are poor and will be found out next seasin
Old 03-05-2017, 10:11 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPEEEFFSEE View Post
Brighton will beat that, I'm convinced, I don't think they'll spend much money in the summer and will struggle to attract the kind of players that will compete in the PL.
If they don't spend - and lets face it they need 2 PL Standard defenders ( because what they have at the moment isin't good enough, (despite the delusion on NSC) - a midfielder and maybe even 2 strikers, they will post a very low points total. I reckon £100m might get them near to safety, but it will be tight.
And if its all going wrong will they push the panic button and sack Houghton?

I'm not taking the P with this - I genuinely believe they will need these players to save themselves.