Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-04-2017, 03:17 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Defoe again. Summer 2017 split from bumped thread, sigh...

Hopefully, he has a break clause when they get relegated or at least a minimal transfer fee clause in there as Townsend did. Would give us the option to play 4-4-2 at home and would be great back-up to Benteke while Wickham take his time to get back (which he probably will). His relationship with Allardyce should give us a heads -up on this one , particularly as Sam was the one who gave him the renewed contract at Sunderland, and therefore should know all the ins and outs.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
He's out of contract in the summer isn't he? Will be a queue of bottom half to mid table clubs who'd be interested in signing him I would imagine, as well as the three promoted clubs.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:28 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is common knowledge that he has a clause allowing him to leave for free if they are relegated. I would take him on a 2 year deal definitely, although it would require a change of formation to accommodate him alongside Benteke.

I reckon he will go to West Ham.
Old 28-04-2017, 03:57 PM

Spiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpiderman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
It is common knowledge that he has a clause allowing him to leave for free if they are relegated. I would take him on a 2 year deal definitely, although it would require a change of formation to accommodate him alongside Benteke.

He has got the clause in his contract, he will sign for Palace...believe me.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:14 PM

Robin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRobin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would be an asset.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Nige's tache

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
would love him here.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:20 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
He has got the clause in his contract, he will sign for Palace...believe me.
PHIL BARBER, is that you?

Would be a far better option off the bench than dear Frazier, despite his age. It's almost a joke how many goals he scores in average teams, imagine what he could do with Wilf and Andros supporting. It's not 2007 though, so would be offering a one year deal with an extension at best.
Old 28-04-2017, 04:52 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post

His current deal with Sunderland takes him to 2019. If the release clause is in there , I'm sure we could offer the same terms, and because it's Sunderland these are not going to be ridiculous. So a two year deal would cost his salary.

West Ham are in disarray. See this mornings reports re Antonio not happy there and the Payet fiasco earlier this season. Add to that the Dildo Twins are well past their sell by date and increasing getting out of their depth with the stadium, their own players, and other teams players judging by previous comments re Benteke and others.Its a fact that our owners wealth, in Blazer and Harris, make them look like the spivs they really are. Don't think Defoe's reception has been great there since he left either, similar to the like of Lampard.

Here he would be joining what seems to be a happy, united squad under a manager who got the best out of him in a shocking team. It would also mean a return to London after his northern exile of the past few years. A front four of Townsend, Zaha, Benteke and Defoe at home to the like of Bournemouth and Brighton would be tasty to say the least.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:04 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
So he will be available for free... definitely worth trying to get him if we stay up
Old 30-04-2017, 07:05 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
You'd have to take Defoe all day long, he'd suit us to the ground right around now. Against the weaker sides who sit back we crave someone up top with a bit of movement to try and stretch the opposing back four.

I've got a strong feeling he'll be here come August, the way Sam spoke about him before the Sunderland game would suggest that.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-04-2017, 08:09 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
You'd have to take Defoe all day long, he'd suit us to the ground right around now. Against the weaker sides who sit back we crave someone up top with a bit of movement to try and stretch the opposing back four.

I've got a strong feeling he'll be here come August, the way Sam spoke about him before the Sunderland game would suggest that.
Yep, if he'd come on instead of Remy there wouldn't have been an air shot. Was that his second air shot in a Palace shirt?
Old 30-04-2017, 08:29 AM

PremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not sayPremierPalace knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Don't shoot the messenger as I myself am not ITK. However I know someone who has connections at the club, and PVA has told a mate that Defoe will come should we stay up. Obviously it sounds tenuous like this, but could make sense. Defoe would love to reunite with PVA, and him and Benteke would be a force.
Old 30-04-2017, 12:27 PM

The_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe_Professor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Defoe would be great and if we are taking SAFC's best players off their hands we should probably be looking at Pickford and Kone too...
Old 30-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
If we had:
Benteke
Defo
Younger upcoming striker from the continent
Wickham
We'd look in good shape.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:11 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Defoe on a free would be good business.

Coming of the bench rather than a starter though.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:03 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Definitely would love to see him join us pre-season. Provided we stay up, of course.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:30 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Defoe on a free would be good business.

Coming of the bench rather than a starter though.
Not sure he'd be happy with that to be honest.

If he were to come I would expect us to go two up top next season.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:54 PM

TheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He ll go to wham
Old 30-04-2017, 06:03 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not sure i'd want Defoe really? He'll be another year older next season. Class player but would prefer somone a bit younger but if on a free...
What does he earn at Sunderland?
Old 30-04-2017, 08:09 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Lots, I remember we balked at the 100k+ wage a couple of years back and he went to Sunderland.