Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-05-2017, 09:50 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
10 minutes left ...

0 points
meee
meee

0 points
Team Tousart
kabbott

0 points
Fozzie`s Flyers
Stephen Foss

0 points
Canonbury Climbers
Jonathan Dobson

0 points
OPH
3 Beers at HT

0 points
Deliveroo Procycling
Captain Pizza

0 points
Perky Legends
Martyn Perkins

0 points
Team Belgrave
singapore eagle

0 points
I Pappagalli di Scarponi
Forza Selhurst

0 points
Wiggo`s Level Playing Field
Kemper

0 points
Pretty Polly
Lucky Old Gladys

0 points
Spunky`s Superstars
Duncan Inglis

0 points
Cycling Sharks 3
Dave Mc

0 points
Bandiera Rossa
Palestinian

0 points
#SbSNews cycling and canoeing club
SteveSugg
Old 05-05-2017, 10:23 AM

melteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have just returned from an epic cycling trip in Portugal where we travelled the length of the N2 from Chaves in Northern Portugal down to Faro which we completed in eight days averaging approx 90/95 kms per day(total distance approx 750kms) a truly memorable journey and would thoroughly recommend it - good simple food both at lunchtimes and evenings at all our varied stopping points

Weather was very cold to start with and we had to stop one afternoon due to snow which made headlines on Portuguese TV as even in the north they rarely see snow!!
Old 05-05-2017, 02:22 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
I'm in. Couldn't see Gonzo in the field so went with Van Den Broeck in solidarity.

Werner Herzog
Old 05-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
That was a rather odd finish.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:11 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
It was a great finish. Enjoyed today.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:08 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
So did I. It doesn't often happen so it's good when the sprinters' teams get it all wrong.
Actually he was one of Sam Bennett's lead-out riders. If I told you that Sam Bennett was in my team, you would understand why this f*ck-up took place! More Gordon Bennett than Sam Bennett if you ask me!

This are the only highlights I've found for the moment:

Last edited by kabbott; 05-05-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:08 PM

Giro Stage 1 Results

1 PÖSTLBERGER, Lukas (BOH) 5:13:35
2 EWAN, Caleb (ORS)
3 GREIPEL, André (LTS)
4 NIZZOLO, Giacomo (TFS)
5 MODOLO, Sacha (UAD)
6 SBARAGLI, Kristian (DDD)
7 STUYVEN, Jasper (TFS)
8 GIBBONS, Ryan (DDD)
9 BENNETT, Sam (BOH)
10 BAUHAUS, Phil (SUN)
11 MÜHLBERGER, Gregor (BOH)
12 GAVIRIA RENDON, Fernando (QST)
13 BATTAGLIN, Enrico (TLJ)
14 KUZNETSOV, Viacheslav (KAT)
15 JUNGELS, Bob (QST)
16 MARECZKO, Jakub (WIL)
17 BARBIN, Enrico (BAR)
18 THOMAS, Geraint (SKY)
19 PONZI, Simone (CCC)
20 FARIA DA COSTA, Rui Alberto (UAD)

General Classification after Stage 1

1 PÖSTLBERGER, Lukas (BOH) 5:13:25
2 EWAN, Caleb (ORS) + 4
3 GREIPEL, André (LTS) + 6
4 BRUTT, Pavel (GAZ) + 8
5 NIZZOLO, Giacomo (TFS) + 10
6 MODOLO, Sacha (UAD)
7 SBARAGLI, Kristian (DDD)
8 STUYVEN, Jasper (TFS)
9 GIBBONS, Ryan (DDD)
10 BENNETT, Sam (BOH)
Old 05-05-2017, 07:21 PM

Velogames:

256 points
Deliveroo Procycling
Captain Pizza

168 points
#SbSNews cycling and canoeing club
SteveSugg

160 points
meee
meee

158 points
Fozzie`s Flyers
Stephen Foss

150 points
Cycling Sharks 3
Dave Mc

148 points
Spunky`s Superstars
Duncan Inglis

148 points
Spinning Loose
SIP

145 points
Pretty Polly
Lucky Old Gladys

131 points
Team Belgrave
singapore eagle

115 points
Trampolini

Excowboy

83 points
Team Tousart
kabbott

81 points
Wiggo`s Level Playing Field
Kemper

80 points
OPH
3 Beers at HT

52 points
Canonbury Climbers
Jonathan Dobson

50 points
Perky Legends
Martyn Perkins

46 points
Penge Peddlars
Graham

36 points
Bandiera Rossa
Palestinian

32 points
I Pappagalli di Scarponi
Forza Selhurst

0 points
Roadrash Procycling
Mark
Old 05-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
You should have put a team in!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Thank heavens for Gonzo. Now there's something I don't often say.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
I'm in. Couldn't see Gonzo in the field so went with Van Den Broeck in solidarity.
I got a little excited when I saw that Pavel Brutt was in the break. Wasn't he one of Forza's old favourites?
Old 05-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Noot! Noot!

Never doubt the Bruttster!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:35 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
Never doubt the Bruttster!

Never forget Andy Schleck not even making France! Van den Broeck has had too many pork pies in the last few years.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post

Van den Broeck has had too many pork pies in the last few years.
IDKHWSA (from a professional cycling point of view, that is)!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Pizza View Post
Just had a massive tinker. Just to make sure I finish last
You little rascal, you!
Old 05-05-2017, 07:52 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
IDKHWSA (from a professional cycling point of view, that is)!
You might need to fill me in on what that means.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Noot! Noot!

Here's tomorrow's offering:

Last edited by FORZA SELHURST; 05-05-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
You might need to fill me in on what that means.
I didn't know he was still alive (adapted from another BBS thread)!
Old 05-05-2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I didn't know he was still alive (adapted from another BBS thread)!
Believe it or not the only thing that came up on google was the BBS thread.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:59 PM
American Hot

Captain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaptain Pizza : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You little rascal, you!

I have never, ever been in the lead of something like this. I intend to enjoy my moment in the limelight!!