Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 05-05-2017, 04:56 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whitehorse Lane

Anyone have any memories of the whitehorse lane end prior to its destruction or perhaps pictures?

My own has to be the brighton game watching the running battles up and down the steps from the arthur

was that 75 or 78?
Old 05-05-2017, 05:31 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Wsatched
Old 05-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Here's a nice pic from the 0-0 draw at home to Arsenal in late 1990. I've got a few pics of the WH from the Open day in 1993 before it was finished, i'll try and dig them out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WHL.jpg (137.3 KB, 81 views)
Old 05-05-2017, 05:45 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Here's a nice pic from the 0-0 draw at home to Arsenal in late 1990. I've got a few pics of the WH from the Open day in 1993 before it was finished, i'll try and dig them out.
Is that the game where Salako scored the disallowed goal down that end? Got all needlessly excited I did.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Is that the game where Salako scored the disallowed goal down that end? Got all needlessly excited I did.
That's the one, near post volley rifled past Seaman.