Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 07-05-2017, 04:43 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everyone's forgetting Souare while discussing left backs. Will he ever play again ?
Old 07-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee sinnots ear View Post
I played golf the other day with a Norwich season ticket holder and he who seemed to be in the know said "over everyone's dead bodies "

As I've just said in another thread he might be up to being assistant mgr.at Dagenham and Redbridge that is south his level.
He's not that good
Old 07-05-2017, 06:47 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
The game is all about opinions, from what I've seen of both so far I rate Schlupp as a far more committed player defensively, which is surprisingly given he has always generally been a winger. PVA, although clearly talented, looks a lot less interested and from what I've seen is a very poor defender, which is probably why Allardyce continually has him on the bench instead of Schlupp.

Rubbish!! van Aanholt has only just come back from injury. That's why Schlupp was picked ahead of him. Now PvA is fit he starts ahead of Schlupp.

Each season there is normally a movement of about 10 senior players in and out (including loans) and this season has been no different so I see no reason why it wont be again.

Our squad is really quite old now. All our midfielders bar Luka are 30 and over and many more of the squad are either there or close (can you believe Lee & Sako will both be 29 this summer and Tomkins is already 28?).

Since when has Tomkins been a midfielder?

Of our out of contract players I'm fairly sure Fryers, Flamini, Ledley, Campbell & Hennessey will go. Speroni & Delaney may be offered contracts as last resort squad players but I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one of them go.

We clearly need to sell Mutch & Mandanda and Lee & Sako probably need to go too. Of those 11 players which 5-6 do you think we will keep then? What value does keeping these ageing players that rarely play in the squad going to achieve?
I think we'll keep Hennessey but as a number 2 next season (or at least i hope so) I'm sure others will be sold/released but my point is we cannot afford to replace them all so it will be done over the next year or two. I expect some players will be given a 2 year contract extension so we can sell them next summer instead of letting them go on a free? Just my opinion.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:51 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
Everyone's forgetting Souare while discussing left backs. Will he ever play again ?

Maybe (i hope so) but don't think it will be next season. We may see him back at training later in the year & eased back into things? Just guessing really after his injury.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:02 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Soaure should go out on loan first

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 07-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
I think we'll keep Hennessey but as a number 2 next season (or at least i hope so) I'm sure others will be sold/released but my point is we cannot afford to replace them all so it will be done over the next year or two. I expect some players will be given a 2 year contract extension so we can sell them next summer instead of letting them go on a free? Just my opinion.
Hennessey was offered a contract last August but has clearly not accepted it. Wouldn't be surprised if an ex-manager of ours tapped him up. Otherwise who would you keep out of those players?

Re PVA yes he has started the last 2 games, looking awful in both, but previously was sub for quite a while. Yesterday SA picked Schlupp as the left sided defender ahead of him as he obviously thinks he is a better defender.

Btw I didn't say Tomkins was a midfielder. Read my post instead of trying to nitpick.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Re PVA yes he has started the last 2 games, looking awful in both, but previously was sub for quite a while. Yesterday SA picked Schlupp as the left sided defender ahead of him as he obviously thinks he is a better defender.

Absolute rubbish !!! The majority of the team have been poor the last few games. Not just van Aanholt.
No he wasn't. HE WAS INJURED & Allardyce eased him back. Why risk giving him a full game when just back from Injury.
Do you even watch the games? Doesn't seem like it.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolute rubbish !!! The majority of the team have been poor the last few games. Not just van Aanholt.
No he wasn't. HE WAS INJURED & Allardyce eased him back. Why risk giving him a full game when just back from Injury.
Do you even watch the games? Doesn't seem like it.
Seriously go **** yourself if you can't have a reasonable discussion. I do go games and will be at the Hull game.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Seriously go **** yourself if you can't have a reasonable discussion. I do go games and will be at the Hull game.
No need to be rude is there? I thought we were having a reasonable discussion?
Just because your wrong about PvA you get abusive.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tbh I haven't been impressed with PvA at all, even in his first game he almost gifted Bournemouth a goal. I am not sure why he has been so poor, but for 13m we look like total mugs. On the other hand Shlupp looks a better deal as he is still young and although not a defender he has defended well in most games. I would like to see Shlupp further up the field as he is fast and strong and would hopefully be effective running at defenders.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:37 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Tbh I haven't been impressed with PvA at all, even in his first game he almost gifted Bournemouth a goal. I am not sure why he has been so poor, but for 13m we look like total mugs. On the other hand Shlupp looks a better deal as he is still young and although not a defender he has defended well in most games. I would like to see Shlupp further up the field as he is fast and strong and would hopefully be effective running at defenders.
Without him we'd be 2 points worse off
Old 09-05-2017, 10:40 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
No need to be rude is there? I thought we were having a reasonable discussion?
Just because your wrong about PvA you get abusive.
Hmmm from what I can see you both got abusive.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:54 AM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You might struggle to get rid of sako mutch or puncheon if they decided to sell him there wages would be a issue prob for the sought of clubs that would be interested in sighning them.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:11 AM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rid:

Sako - shame I think there is a player in there just too injury prone
Lee - "tidy" player but we does he actually do
Mutch - fraud
Delaney - with our thanks but your legs and head have gone
Hennessey - improved but still nowhere near the required standard
Fryers - 4th choice
Campbell - not the required level
Flamini - panic signing
Remy - crock
Ledley - has left on a free every stage of his contract...cheerio
Williams - this pains me but frankly I'd rather he move and play that rot in our reserves
Old 09-05-2017, 11:23 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
There is not going to be a clear out. This isn't Fifa and the kind of changes mentioned in this thread are ludicrous. Yes, most names probably need to go, but not in one massive clear out.

Use your brain, people.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had a clear out this morning. I released one otter and drowned a weasel in the U-bend.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:59 AM

nickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Rid:

Sako - shame I think there is a player in there just too injury prone
Lee - "tidy" player but we does he actually do
Mutch - fraud
Delaney - with our thanks but your legs and head have gone
Hennessey - improved but still nowhere near the required standard
Fryers - 4th choice
Campbell - not the required level
Flamini - panic signing
Remy - crock
Ledley - has left on a free every stage of his contract...cheerio
Williams - this pains me but frankly I'd rather he move and play that rot in our reserves
Good list to me. Agreed. What about Martin Kelly? 50/50 for me. Also Kwesi Appiah still there????
Old 09-05-2017, 12:07 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I suppose which divisjon we'll play in next season will have a LOT to say on who stays and goes, but there is tons of dead weight in the squad
Old 09-05-2017, 12:29 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Why is anyone bothering to say "get rid of Remy" as if he is our player?

@RisZero
Old 09-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickchev View Post
Good list to me. Agreed. What about Martin Kelly? 50/50 for me. Also Kwesi Appiah still there????
On loan in Norway