Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Formerly Oxted Eagle

igl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And we can't release Kelly - he's just signed a new contract, hence he will only go if Sam doesn't want him and if someone else does.
Personally I feel he's been excellent recently up until the City game..... definitely worth keeping in my book.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:26 PM

All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up All_Fired_Up
I think that there will be a number of players sold or contracts not renewed. Of the first team I think that ward and the fringe members need to go. that's lee, Mutch, Speroni, Delaney and we need to not renew the loan for Remy and we must sign Sakho from Liverpool, he is excellent.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:59 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally I'd let Speroni, Fryers, Ledley and Remy go on their way at the end of their contracts. I'd love to see Jules still involved in the club though. I'd also sell Chungy, and possibly sell Cabaye too if the offer was right.

I'd renew Hennessey, Delaney (1 year), Flamini (1 year), Campbell, and sign Sakho (if we can afford), and look to bring in a new 1st choice keeper, 1st choice right back and 2 new starting midfielders.

Promote Kaikai to the 1st squad and when Wickham comes back he'll round out the 25.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:32 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post
Personally I'd let Speroni, Fryers, Ledley and Remy go on their way at the end of their contracts. I'd love to see Jules still involved in the club though. I'd also sell Chungy, and possibly sell Cabaye too if the offer was right.

I'd renew Hennessey, Delaney (1 year), Flamini (1 year), Campbell, and sign Sakho (if we can afford), and look to bring in a new 1st choice keeper, 1st choice right back and 2 new starting midfielders.

Promote Kaikai to the 1st squad and when Wickham comes back he'll round out the 25.
Flamini is old hat.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:33 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Why is anyone bothering to say "get rid of Remy" as if he is our player?
Makes them feel tough.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Hopefully the story about Jules being given yet another year is codswallop (another role fine but not part of the 25). Those whose contracts are up are not good enough for a first 11 starting position where they perform well week in and week out. Some like Fryers and Campbell have been horror shows for the wages.
Fryers, Campbell, Delaney, Ledley, Jules, Hennessy, Flamini all need to go - Flamini has class but constantly injured.

Of the loans Remy can go back but clearly Sakho would be the most influential signing we could have.

The other Sako just needs to go to get his considerable wages gone even if on a free. Punch has done too little and we should let him go as he seems incapable of getting back to his best. Cabaye and Steve can go to OM if the suggested figure is true for Cabaye (back on a bit of form bur in his 30s and has not been worth the salary overall). Our third LB Souare may be worth keeping depending where we see our left wing support being. Then of course we have all forgotten Johnny W, a free would be the best thing for him and us.

Wickham could be the magic player we need to pair with Benteke, strong and a great finisher.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:51 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speroni is absolutely fine as our number 3 keeper, he'll barely play but is still a good influence around the dressing room and will be cheap compared to finding a replacement.

25 man squad below... Bold ones are the ones who will definitely go/very likely to go. 8 players to replace before we've even started, that's if we don't even sell anyone from our first team. Busy summer ahead.

Benteke
Cabaye
Campbell
Dann
Delaney
Flamini
Fryers
Hennessey
Kelly
Ledley
Lee
Mandanda
McArthur
Milivojevic
Puncheon
Remy
Sakho
Sako
Schlupp
Speroni
Tomkins
Townsend
Van Aanholt
Ward
Zaha
Old 09-05-2017, 06:34 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
This will be a big summer for refreshing squad and finally moving on some players who haven't contributed for a long time.

Must sell/release/end loan:

- Mandanda
- Fryers
- Delaney
- Mutch
- flamini
- Ledley
- Lee
- Remy
- Campbell

Could stay but ideally sell

- Hennessey
- Sako
- McArthur (I hope he doesn't go but if we could get a good fee...)
- Wickham (purely because he's not reliable despite being talented)

Youngsters probably better to move on:

You then have the likes of Williams, Boateng, Ladapo, Appiah, Anderson - all of whom I would sell. Harsh but none of them looks up to it at this level.

That leaves the following squad:

Speroni
Ward
Kelly
Tomkins
Dann
PvA
Souare
Schlupp
Luka
Cabaye
Puncheon
Zaha
Townsend
KaiKai
Benteke
Possibly Sako

That would need about 10 new players but ideally one or two academy players who could make the step up. I see no point in keeping players like Mutch, Fryers, Lee, Flamini etc who add no value and are only blocking young players.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Pete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPete79 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
Hennessey, Mandanda, Delaney, Kelly, Ward, Flamini, Sako, Lee, Mutch, Campbell, Remy, Ledley, Fryers, Williams, Puncheon.

A couple of them like Ward could stay as backups only.
I agree with all this with the exception of Ward and Kelly who I think have played well under Allardyce. I'd possibly keep hold of Puncheon for a year but only as a back up and for his leadership in the squad. If we moved on all the rest it would free up wages etc. The question is how many will still be on contracts through the 17/18 season?

We need a 1st team keeper, CB and attacking midfielder at a minimum and assuming we don't lose anyone. A better RB than Ward would also be welcome (I rate him defensively but he doesn't offer a good enough attacking threat and is too slow). The squad needs to get younger, fitter and cheaper so it will be important to try and find a couple of young players from the 'lower leagues' who can step up. Easier said than done.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:04 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Rid:

Sako - shame I think there is a player in there just too injury prone
Lee - "tidy" player but we does he actually do
Mutch - fraud
Delaney - with our thanks but your legs and head have gone
Hennessey - improved but still nowhere near the required standard
Fryers - 4th choice
Campbell - not the required level
Flamini - panic signing
Remy - crock
Ledley - has left on a free every stage of his contract...cheerio
Williams - this pains me but frankly I'd rather he move and play that rot in our reserves

Where have they gone to?
Old 09-05-2017, 10:07 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by igl View Post
And we can't release Kelly - he's just signed a new contract, hence he will only go if Sam doesn't want him and if someone else does.
Personally I feel he's been excellent recently up until the City game..... definitely worth keeping in my book.
I agree. He seemed to thrive alongside Sakho, but was bemused by the defensive formation against City.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:37 AM

CPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerCPFCNomad ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Likely to leave: Mandanda; Fryers; Flamini; Ledley; Lee; Campbell; Appiah; Williams; Mutch; Boateng; Remy

Extend contracts: Speroni; Hennessey; Kelly; Delaney; Perntreou; Zaha

Bring in: Sakho; GK, RB/CB, CB/DM, CM, AM, ST

POTENTIAL 25 MAN SQUAD: July – January 2017/18

GKs
-- … (1st choice) ((Fabianski; Begovic; Pickford; Hart))
1. J. Speroni
13. W. Hennessey

FBs
-- … (Competition for Ward) ((Jenkinson; Trippier; Naughton; Sagna))
2. J. Ward
3. P. van Aanholt
23. P. Souare

CBs
5. J. Tomkins
6. S. Dann
12. M. Sakho (Sign permanently) ((Kone))
34. M. Kelly

CMs
-- ... (Replacement for Flamini – CB/DM) ((Kirchhoff; Mbodji))
-- … (Replacement for Ledley – CM) ((Loftus-Cheek))
7. Y. Cabaye
18. J. McArthur
28. L. Milivojevic

WFs
-- … (Replacement for Lee and competition for Puncheon – AM) ((Sigurdsson))
10. A. Townsend
11. W. Zaha
26. B. Sako
31. J. Schlupp
42. J. Puncheon

CFs
-- ... (Replacement for Remy and Campbell) ((Defoe; Abraham; Janssen; Rodriguez))
17. C. Benteke
21. C. Wickham
Old 11-05-2017, 11:59 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Speroni is absolutely fine as our number 3 keeper, he'll barely play but is still a good influence around the dressing room and will be cheap compared to finding a replacement.
Not the attitude to have. His salary would get us a reasonable backup for third choice keeper, especially if it were an up and coming youngster or someone from aa cheap place abroad like Scandinavia. We are lucky that Hennessy has stayed fit otherwise if Jules played we have no one on the bench. I am sure Jules will stay around in some capacity but we need three keepers we can rely on. Newcastle had all three crocked year before. Delaney for exactly the same reason needs to go, although I think he has the background to be a very effective fitness coach. There is no room for sentiment in the 25. Bye to Johnny W for same reason.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Poker King

Jukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJukesy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I haven't got much to add to this thread other than you can forget Mutch going ANYWHERE for the next two seasons. He is on a PL contract until June 2019 and no team would match his ridiculous wages.

22. Jordon Mutch (CM; Birmingham City, Hereford*, Doncaster*, Watford*, Cardiff, QPR) DOB: 02/12/1991 (40 apps, 0 goals) Contract till June 2019
Old 11-05-2017, 12:23 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bring in Dreher & KaiKai. Hopefully we'll have a better season so these guys can get some game time & hopefully push on from there..
Old 11-05-2017, 12:36 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Not the attitude to have. His salary would get us a reasonable backup for third choice keeper, especially if it were an up and coming youngster or someone from aa cheap place abroad like Scandinavia. We are lucky that Hennessy has stayed fit otherwise if Jules played we have no one on the bench. I am sure Jules will stay around in some capacity but we need three keepers we can rely on. Newcastle had all three crocked year before. Delaney for exactly the same reason needs to go, although I think he has the background to be a very effective fitness coach. There is no room for sentiment in the 25. Bye to Johnny W for same reason.
Speroni is more than good enough to be third choice. What type of keeper do you think is prepared to be our third choice keeper?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:37 PM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random* View Post

Sell cabaye. His absence is part of why we're in this shit run at the monent
Old 11-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The irony is that Campbell may be the scorer of our most important goal this season: levelling it at Hull. He's fine as a squad player - good technical ability and non-disruptive.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:39 PM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFCNomad View Post
Likely to leave: Mandanda; Fryers; Flamini; Ledley; Lee; Campbell; Appiah; Williams; Mutch; Boateng; Remy

POTENTIAL 25 MAN SQUAD: July January 2017/18

GKs
-- (1st choice) ((Fabianski; Begovic; Pickford; Hart))
1. J. Speroni
13. W. Hennessey

FBs
-- (Competition for Ward) ((Jenkinson; Trippier; Naughton; Sagna))
2. J. Ward
3. P. van Aanholt
23. P. Souare

CBs
5. J. Tomkins
6. S. Dann
34. M. Kelly

CMs
-- ... (Replacement for Flamini CB/DM) ((Kirchhoff; Mbodji))
-- (Replacement for Ledley CM) ((Loftus-Cheek))
7. Y. Cabaye
18. J. McArthur
28. L. Milivojevic

WFs
-- (Replacement for Lee and competition for Puncheon AM) ((Sigurdsson))
10. A. Townsend
11. W. Zaha
26. B. Sako
31. J. Schlupp
42. J. Puncheon

CFs
-- ... (Replacement for Remy and Campbell) ((Defoe; Abraham; Janssen; Rodriguez))
17. C. Benteke
21. C. Wickham
Mbodji is a cb and kirchoff is a sick note
Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFCNomad View Post

POTENTIAL 25 MAN SQUAD: July January 2017/18

GKs
-- (1st choice) ((Fabianski; Begovic; Pickford; Hart))
1. J. Speroni
13. W. Hennessey

FBs
-- (Competition for Ward) ((Jenkinson; Trippier; Naughton; Sagna))
2. J. Ward
3. P. van Aanholt
23. P. Souare

CBs
5. J. Tomkins
6. S. Dann
34. M. Kelly

CMs
-- ... (Replacement for Flamini CB/DM) ((Kirchhoff; Mbodji))
-- (Replacement for Ledley CM) ((Loftus-Cheek))
7. Y. Cabaye
18. J. McArthur
28. L. Milivojevic

WFs
-- (Replacement for Lee and competition for Puncheon AM) ((Sigurdsson))
10. A. Townsend
11. W. Zaha
26. B. Sako
31. J. Schlupp
42. J. Puncheon

CFs
17. C. Benteke
21. C. Wickham
This is pretty much spot on, expect I'd expect Pape to move on, or go on loan.
Jeff took his place
Then we bring in an additional winger.