Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-05-2017, 12:16 PM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
It's great for those of us living in Hong Kong though!
Old 13-05-2017, 07:29 PM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post
It's great for those of us living in Hong Kong though!
C u there if it's a goer.

Old 13-05-2017, 09:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
136 hour coach journey. They better lay on a good selection of beverages if they did.
Kings Ferry coaches have got the contract as a one off deal. Hope you have plenty of holiday left and an understanding boss
Old 15-05-2017, 10:45 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Kings Ferry coaches have got the contract as a one off deal. Hope you have plenty of holiday left and an understanding boss
At least I'll get the chance to see the majority of the world with Kings Ferry drivers route plan. Hong Kong via Djibouti sounds enticing.

Last edited by SilentAssassin; 15-05-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:34 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
40 Parish points on offer for all those who can make it.
Old 18-05-2017, 10:50 AM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
40 Parish points on offer for all those who can make it.
Old 18-05-2017, 11:45 AM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post

Mong Kok stadium is tiny, too
Not at Mong Kok, tourny usually in the bigger stadium on the ISland, looks a bit like Huddersfield ...

Palace played there before in 1995, I believe.

'Bono ain't the new messiah
Michael Jackson is a liar'
Old 18-05-2017, 12:08 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Not at Mong Kok, tourny usually in the bigger stadium on the ISland, looks a bit like Huddersfield ...

Palace played there before in 1995, I believe.
Been there to watch the Sevens tournament. Good stadium with plenty of local bars. Lan Kwai Fong is a short metro/taxi ride away.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Been there to watch the Sevens tournament. Good stadium with plenty of local bars. Lan Kwai Fong is a short metro/taxi ride away.

Good stadium with plenty of local bars.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Has come a year early for me unfortunately, used up most of my annual leave and simply won't have the money yet

I take it this kind of thing is usually on the telly? Could be a novelty for our preseason.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:03 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
For the rugby, they came round selling beer during the games. Didn't even have to go to the bar.
Old 18-05-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
For the rugby, they came round selling beer during the games. Didn't even have to go to the bar.
a la Vancouver last year. After 10 hrs on it could of done with a rest but needs must!!

Old 21-05-2017, 07:59 AM

ct_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minect_ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think the SCMP article is saying that the games will be at the Mong Kok stadium (which is too small). If they are in Hong Kong they will be at the Hong Kong stadium. The issue is whether some of the games will be played in Shanghai.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Has come a year early for me unfortunately, used up most of my annual leave and simply won't have the money yet

I take it this kind of thing is usually on the telly? Could be a novelty for our preseason.
It might be streamed online. Hopefully more reliably than those pre-season games in South Africa (although that wasn't the club's fault).
Old 22-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
It might be streamed online. Hopefully more reliably than those pre-season games in South Africa (although that wasn't the club's fault).
Did you know the the City of Cape Town Council lost nearly 28 million rand from that tournament? Apparently it cost them 30 million rand to organise (including paying 12.4 million rand each to Palace & Sporting Lisbon) and only got 2 million back in direct revenue. No wonder it only lasted one year.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:04 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
Don't forget to go to the game
Old 22-05-2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Don't forget to go to the game
or like Southampton when I thought the game was over at HT.

Woops.

Old 22-05-2017, 09:00 PM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
final line-up expected to be confirmed this week.
in previous years getting tickets has been a bloody nightmare - and that's without the mighty palace in town!
Old 23-05-2017, 02:16 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
Do we really want to take Benteke to China.. tempting fate a bit there..
Do you fear a takeaway
Old 25-05-2017, 09:08 AM

Mark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMark_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been confirmed.

Crystal Palace Football Club will compete in the Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong, with matches confirmed for Wednesday 19th and Saturday 22nd July at the Hong Kong Stadium.

The other teams competing are Leicester City, Liverpool and West Bromwich Albion with the fixtures being confirmed in early June.

Read more at To view the link you have to Register or Login