Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-05-2017, 12:03 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-05-2017, 12:05 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Would love to go to this.
Old 25-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTuttles View Post
Love how people just presume they will go despite it costing 900 for flights alone
Depends where you are flying from. About 140 pounds for a day return flight for me. Tempted to book now for the Saturday even before ticket details are released...
Old 25-05-2017, 03:20 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Love how people just presume they will go despite it costing 900 for flights alone
By the time you have done the maths on this you realise you are spending the best part of 2k for a palace away friendly. I think i would sooner do a lads trip to vegas for that kind of cash (mind you I am not a huge fan of hong kong, found the place rather dull).
Old 25-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
By the time you have done the maths on this you realise you are spending the best part of 2k for a palace away friendly. I think i would sooner do a lads trip to vegas for that kind of cash (mind you I am not a huge fan of hong kong, found the place rather dull).
Makes sense if you can build it in to a longer trip though, perhaps taking in somewhere like Vietnam too.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
I flew into Hong Kong in Wednesday. There were a load of youth team players on my flight (Villa, Rangers and Leicester) which I assume was for some kind of tournament.

As dull as Hong Kong is you should try a weekend in Shenzhen.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 25-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDAWSYEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Damn heading to Shanghai for work in July so would be good if it was there. Should be able to get away for the matches if the dates correspond though
Old 25-05-2017, 05:43 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I flew into Hong Kong in Wednesday. There were a load of youth team players on my flight (Villa, Rangers and Leicester) which I assume was for some kind of tournament.

As dull as Hong Kong is you should try a weekend in Shenzhen.
I have made several trips to both Hong Kong (Kowloon and HKI) and Shanghai. I don't recall either being dull. Plenty to do during the day and great nightlife in both.
Old 25-05-2017, 05:51 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Maybe this is the time the players come up with free travel and tickets for the fans like Swansea did for their trip to Sunderland.
Old 25-05-2017, 06:57 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
I have made several trips to both Hong Kong (Kowloon and HKI) and Shanghai. I don't recall either being dull. Plenty to do during the day and great nightlife in both.
I found Hong Kong the most disappointing of the southeast Asian capital cities. Not unpleasant but simply not a patch on say Bangkok. A few bits and bobs to do and ok to hang out but left me a bit cold.
Old 25-05-2017, 07:25 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I found Hong Kong the most disappointing of the southeast Asian capital cities. Not unpleasant but simply not a patch on say Bangkok. A few bits and bobs to do and ok to hang out but left me a bit cold.
Did you just stay on the island? That is small so the sight seeing is limited. Was always my Number 1 place to live, but realized that with kids, Singapore was a better option.

Too old now to move there, but wish I had discovered it in my 20's/early 30's.

Bangkok just seems smelly and polluted plus the traffic is horrendous. I must admit there are some great places in Thailand, but Bangkok wouldn't feature on my list.

But if we all liked the same places, imagine how busy they would be - and everywhere else would be deserted. I love Asia.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:46 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Just a short walk from the office for me. My 900 will go on half and half scarves and jugs of Tsingtao.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:30 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a shame its not being played on the Isle Of Wight or somewhere closer.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:17 AM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post
Just a short walk from the office for me. My 900 will go on half and half scarves and jugs of Tsingtao.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Did you just stay on the island? That is small so the sight seeing is limited. Was always my Number 1 place to live, but realized that with kids, Singapore was a better option.

Too old now to move there, but wish I had discovered it in my 20's/early 30's.

Bangkok just seems smelly and polluted plus the traffic is horrendous. I must admit there are some great places in Thailand, but Bangkok wouldn't feature on my list.

But if we all liked the same places, imagine how busy they would be - and everywhere else would be deserted. I love Asia.
I would prefer to live in hong kong or singapore. I just find bangkok a lot more interesting, exciting, different. Therefore a much better place to spend time when you don't have to worry about getting around and getting places on time.

I did leave the island but didn't venture very far from the harbour admittedly. I just thought the place lacked a bit of character. We had a nice time.

Last edited by scro; 26-05-2017 at 09:41 AM.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
So our games are on the Weds and the Sat?

What time in the UK will they kick off?
Old 26-05-2017, 10:51 AM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Flights all booked.

Old 26-05-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
So our games are on the Weds and the Sat?

What time in the UK will they kick off?

Wed and Sat.

IF this is correct local time - Games kick off 1830 and 2030 on both nights.

Then UK - 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:05 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
Wed and Sat.

IF this is correct local time - Games kick off 1830 and 2030 on both nights.

Then UK - 11:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Brilliant can watch both without taking time off work.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Brilliant can watch both without taking time off work.
I think my maths are correct!!