Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
Flights all booked.

What dates and which airline please?
Old 26-05-2017, 02:22 PM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldEagle96 View Post
What dates and which airline please?
Ill send PM
Old 27-05-2017, 05:17 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhursthoover View Post
Flights all booked.

See you soon!

If it follows usual form, it'll be free seating, so we'll need to select an area to take over
Old 27-05-2017, 07:27 PM

selhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betrayselhursthoover is like ice, their footing does betray
Liverpool will face Crystal Palace on 19th July (20:30 Local time, 13:30 UK time)

The winner will face the winner of Leicester City or West Bromwich Albion for the trophy on 22th July (20:30 local time, 13:30 UK time)

The loser will also face the loser between LCFC and WBA for a 3rd place on the 22th July 2.5 hours earlier.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post
See you soon!

If it follows usual form, it'll be free seating, so we'll need to select an area to take over
Old 28-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How will getting tickets for Saturday game work I wonder?
(unless as others have said one ticket gets you in for both games that day)
Old 29-05-2017, 03:12 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
How will getting tickets for Saturday game work I wonder?
(unless as others have said one ticket gets you in for both games that day)
yes, it does.

you buy tickets per day, not per match.
Old 29-05-2017, 05:05 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds Eagle View Post
yes, it does.

you buy tickets per day, not per match.
"Tickets will be sold per match day (19 July, 22 July) with each ticket allowing access to both matches on that day."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-05-2017, 08:57 AM

pgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepgw152 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This sounds fun
Old 30-05-2017, 11:09 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IW_Eagle View Post
"Tickets will be sold per match day (19 July, 22 July) with each ticket allowing access to both matches on that day."

Will be interesting to see how much tickets are and how much (if any) of an allocation we get.

Good goal of the day on there:
Old 30-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tough game against Liverpool, unless we can switch the venue to Anfield
Old 30-05-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
Tough game against Liverpool, unless we can switch the venue to Anfield
True and repped.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 30-05-2017, 06:25 PM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crystal Palace will face Liverpool in their opening game at the Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong this summer.

The meeting is set for a 1.30pm BST (8.30pm local time) kick-off on Wednesday July 19, at Hong Kong Stadium.
Old 31-05-2017, 08:50 PM

tickets on sale in HK tomorrow - at a few Tom Lee Music stores

apparently also online, but I don't see where. anyone?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:24 AM

WanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bagWanPalace has got sunshine in a bag
I can make the Saturday game. Hope Palace are allocated a section of the ground.
Old 01-06-2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanPalace View Post
I can make the Saturday game. Hope Palace are allocated a section of the ground.
unreserved seating
Old 01-06-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
Will be interesting to see how much tickets are and how much (if any) of an allocation we get.

Good goal of the day on there:
Tickets roughly GBP70/day at current exchange rate

Edit. Now seeing they're 30 quid. Who knows!

Last edited by Leeds Eagle; 01-06-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:59 AM

So they go on sale at 2pm HK tomorrow. On Cityline website, which is notoriously bad for crashing under demand

Last edited by Leeds Eagle; 01-06-2017 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:15 AM

Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong

HK Eagles, want to collaborate on getting tickets tomorrow? I'm probably going to queue in store, while refreshing on my phone
Old 01-06-2017, 08:47 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine