Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-05-2017, 06:53 AM

Raggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRaggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this even surprising?

The Criminal Justice System has always set about oiks and prols more harshly. That's how it is.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:17 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Cambridge undergraduate may be spared jail because it would "damage her career".

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure I would want this person who stabbed her boyfriend during an alcohol and drug fuelled row operating on my friends and family......

Extraordinary.
Whyever not, she's obviously good with a knife.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Can you imagine a judge using similar glowing terms about some disadvantaged kid with potential to make it as a professional footballer who stabbed someone in a drug related gang incident?

"Judge Ian Pringle QC, sitting at Oxford crown court, said he would take an “exceptional” course and defer sentence for four months, hinting that Woodward will not be jailed because of her talent. “It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said."

I'm quite uncomfortable about the judges comments. Hopefully one of our legal bunch will be along shortly to explain why this is quite usual and point us at the relative point in sentencing guidance.

Judge in leniency for middle class, good looking, long brushed hair girl shocker.

Anyway you know these domestic abuse cases it was probably the boyfriends fault anyway.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:26 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Cambridge undergraduate may be spared jail because it would "damage her career".

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure I would want this person who stabbed her boyfriend during an alcohol and drug fuelled row operating on my friends and family......

Extraordinary.
If only Harold Shipman had known about Ian Pringle.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Have you seen the picture of her scrubbing the boat?
I've googled it and still don't know.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I've googled it and still don't know.
Neither do I but SC has used the phrase, so I fear the worse. For pities sake don't ask him to explain.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Judge in leniency for middle class, good looking, long brushed hair girl shocker.
. I have no idea whether or not To view the link you have to Register or Login, or To view the link you have to Register or Login are good-looking or middle class, but I doubt it.

These are just two examples of similar deferred sentences in the last few weeks. I don't know why the BBS thinks that because a girl gets one as well it must be down to her looks or social class.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
. I have no idea whether or not To view the link you have to Register or Login, or To view the link you have to Register or Login are good-looking or middle class, but I doubt it.

These are just two examples of similar deferred sentences in the last few weeks. I don't know why the BBS thinks that because a girl gets one as well it must be down to her looks or social class.
Desperate whataboutery and probably hrs of googling. Yawn.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Semper Idem

Oh dear. Is that really an adult response to being educated? I just posted facts; I am sorry if you can't handle them.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

You do realise your first example is a bloke in Australia?
Old 17-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
You do realise your first example is a bloke in Australia?
Hehehe, no I did not!! Maybe I should have done hours of googling!!

Apologies to all, but it is not hard to find examples of these sentences being used (even if I screwed up). They are a relatively new experiment introduced as a direct result of restorative justice.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Semper Idem

By the way the second example may well answer this question.

Quote:
It doesn't really sound that way to be fair.

What's the deferment all about? What's it supposed to achieve?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-05-2017, 08:47 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whyever not, she's obviously good with a knife.
Nonsense.

Being a surgeon is not just about your ability with a knife.

It is the ability to know what weapon of choice is suitable at any given time.

A bread knife ? ******* hell
Old 17-05-2017, 08:49 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
A girl I worked with stole £70k over a 5 year period from our Company! She probably would have gone down had it not been for her two young children 2 & 4... instead she had a suspended sentence, and another one if she never paid all the money back by a certain date.

If that had been me I'd be 6 months into a two year prison sentence. Every case is treated on it's own merits, unfortunately headlines in papers aren't.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Every case is treated on it's own merits, unfortunately headlines in papers aren't.
That's an excellent way of looking at it that I have never heard before. Please have some well-deserved Rep.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hopefully one of our legal bunch will be along shortly to explain why this is quite usual and point us at the relative point in sentencing guidance.
You mean Maz don't you?
Old 17-05-2017, 09:46 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Please don't tarnish the name of the Britain's top university with the actions of someone at the other place.
Hull?
#spuriousblackadderquote
Old 17-05-2017, 09:49 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
I'd imagine that these two crucial aspects / caveats provide more insight into the judges decision:

1) "If this was a one-off, a complete one-off....."
2) She had had a very troubled life and was abused by a previous boyfriend

I suppose a judge looked at this and considered that someone with a history of suffering abuse acted rashly in a single moment whilst UTI but has an otherwise exemplary character may not benefit the individual or society to issue a custodial sentence.

Whether one agrees or not is subjective but I don't think 'class' or 'her looks' really come into it at all.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:32 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Neither do I but SC has used the phrase, so I fear the worse. For pities sake don't ask him to explain.
Amazingly enough, it's not a euphemism:

Old 17-05-2017, 10:49 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Holy Mother of God.

Sir Clinton Morrison