Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
Website wont let me book a ticket...keeps saying basket is empty..
Yeah was playing silly beggars with me yesterday, managed to sort it this morning though..
Old 28-07-2017, 07:32 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Given the Main Stand is virtually sold out a week before the game, makes me think the club made a mistake not using the Arthur for home fans.

Last edited by Dobbo; 28-07-2017 at 07:43 AM.
Old 28-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
hopefully at least 11 otherwise it won't be much of a test

Old 30-07-2017, 09:40 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
He's had 3 games 343. But has referred to having two systems. 4231 being the other and one the players know. Wouldn't surprise me if at least half of this game was 4231. Can't really go into the season having not played a minute of one of our core formations. As things stand we have the players for 4231 more so than 343.

What we play will be an interesting indication of how fluid we will be this season or weather we will stick to 343 regardless.

Of course we could sign three players this week and everything changes
Old 30-07-2017, 09:57 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just mentioned this on another thread. Expect a back 4 for schalke
Old 30-07-2017, 06:18 PM

bigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigwiz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Heard Schalke have sold out there 3000 tickets !
Old 30-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Good stuff.

Lets hope that even though there will be empty seats, there will be a decent atmosphere.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-07-2017, 06:55 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
I just mentioned this on another thread. Expect a back 4 for schalke

I don't
Old 31-07-2017, 11:25 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know if the new fanzone is going to be open? Ta
Old 01-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Is it finished?
Old 01-08-2017, 09:35 AM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was hoping it would be taking 8 kids along for their 1st games and some pre match entertainment would be good.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:00 AM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down lowPoshPalace will cross the room to turn the lights down low
3000 Schalke fans will make a lot of racket in the AW, they are noisy buggers!
Old 01-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
May as well ask on here as well. Does anyone know if Crystals will be open pre-match?
Old 01-08-2017, 09:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I will be arriving back in the UK mid-morning, so touch and go whether we will make the game - anyone know if general sale available on day?

Last edited by Stellavista; 03-08-2017 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperteir View Post
Anyone know if the new fanzone is going to be open? Ta
I believe it is.

11,000 tickets sold as of today.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:32 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I will be arriving back in the UK mid-morning, so touch and go whether we will make the game - anyone know if general sale available on day?
Anyone?
Old 03-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
I believe it is.

11,000 tickets sold as of today.
Hard to imagine how they're all going to fit, unless they use the car park as an overflow
Old 03-08-2017, 01:34 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
How does the u12 go free work, does my daughter just turn up with me or do I need to get a free physical ticket?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 03-08-2017, 02:43 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Anyone?
Just phoned club for you, £20 pay on the day if member or ST holder
Old 03-08-2017, 03:20 PM

Lingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLingfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"How does the u12 go free work, does my daughter just turn up with me or do I need to get a free physical ticket?"

You need to buy one on line at the same time you buy you own and then amend the category to junior thereby making it zero cost. Not sure about buying on the day but I'm sure you will need an actual ticket with a seat number on it.