Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-05-2017, 08:01 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Lee grant

Don't normally do one if these but he's been great for Stoke this season. So much so he was their player of the year! However he's back to number two now behind butland.

sounds like he wants first team football and will look to leave if he doesn't get it.

Certainly not a long term solution at 34 and not my first choice but if we spunk massive amounts of cash on Sakho and still need another 4/5 signings then he'd hopefully be a more modest fee at that age and be very good for 2/3 years whilst allowing us to invest in the other areas we need for next season.

Not plan A, but a decent option for me depending on our cash situation this summer and possibly available
Old 19-05-2017, 02:24 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
If we are to buy another keeper which seems likely we will go for a first choice. Lee Grant is not at that level but would be a useful squad player.

Last edited by DARZET EAGLE; 19-05-2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Mispelt name
Old 19-05-2017, 02:29 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We need a top keeper not a journeyman.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
As the OP said, if we do want to get Sakho then we will (almost) certainly need to get some cheaper additions elsewhere.
Old 19-05-2017, 05:34 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair he has been outstanding since getting into the team at Stoke, unfortunately he was only ever going to be keeping the position warm until Butland returned.
I cant see him being welcomed by Palace fans as a First choice option, which seems unfair considering the form he had been in and would be an upgrade on Hennessey on current form, but not seen as high profile enough by some.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:01 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
As I say not first choice but if it were to facilitate Sakho and the other places we need to strengthen then a significant upgrade on Wayne (unless a one season wonder of course) for a season or two.

Of course playing devils advocate on myself... Stoke might refuse to sell cheap as player of the year regardless of age but if the price is right he has been excellent this year
Old 19-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am sure we will be getting another goalkeeper as i think Mandanda will leave.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:48 PM

nickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't do drugs.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:52 PM

palacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heaton would be my preferred choice but again Grant would be decent if it means we definitely get Sakho.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:59 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lee Grant no thanks seen him make some howlers for Derby when he used to play for them
Old 19-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
No no no thank you.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Lee Grant is pants. There is a reason he has spent the first 10-15 years of his career as a middle - lower Championship keeper.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:08 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Lee Grant is pants. There is a reason he has spent the first 10-15 years of his career as a middle - lower Championship keeper.
Good point Latvian, I agree with your reasoning.