Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-06-2017, 12:41 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Peppa pig unavailable ?
Handbags and Glad rags will be apt at Amex I would have thought [/QUOTE]

Very good point !
Old 04-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestperch View Post
Peppa pig unavailable ?
I was under the impression that, yet again Peppa Pig had thrown her porcine weight around and commandeered the Amex for 9/10ths of the season, hence why Brighton had to play all their fixtures in one month.

They've come along way though, from having to move their Saturday fixtures due to the Sussex Uni Student Union tiddlywinks championships

Last edited by Vince Hilaire's Afro; 04-06-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:29 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Getting back to L1's question I really don't care this season, I'd revel in the prospect of them (possibly) being relegated like I'm sure 6/10 palace fans will.

And I say that because I have been in the presence (briefly)
of 2 brighton fans on separate occasions with my palace shirt on (one being today at ford market) to which there was no light hearted jocking which I have done with brighton fans when I have been less obvious to spot just absolute nothing.

It just doesn't feel like the 5-0 season or the 1-3 and play offs to me.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:37 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I couldn't care less, a game towards the end of the season would be exciting to hopefully send them down.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:49 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Or are you not bothered?..................come on wake up away end......
When I was a bit of a rogue I loved it when we played Brighton.
Home or away.
I can't imagine any Palace fan, young or old, not wanting to muller these wankers.
I brought my boy up hating them. I think it wasn't until he was 11 or thereabouts when I took him to his first Palace/Brighton match.
I only wish it a cup match we'll be meeting them in next season.
They don't deserve to be in our league.
Nevermind, it'll only be for 1 season.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:56 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
When I was a bit of a rogue I loved it when we played Brighton.
Home or away.
I can't imagine any Palace fan, young or old, not wanting to muller these wankers.
I brought my boy up hating them. I think it wasn't until he was 11 or thereabouts when I took him to his first Palace/Brighton match.
I only wish it a cup match we'll be meeting them in next season.
They don't deserve to be in our league.
Nevermind, it'll only be for 1 season.
We don't deserve to be in your league ?last season says we do
Old 04-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Not strictly true though, is it?

According to the new BHAFC, clubs should not buy their way to promotion as the likes of Bournemouth, Cardiff and all those naughty parachute payment teams did.

In such a context, how could BHAFC's shamelessly bought, debt laden promotion be justified by the events of last season?
Old 04-06-2017, 10:06 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You've never been in our league.
Class wise.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:08 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Not strictly true though, is it?

According to the new BHAFC, clubs should not buy their way to promotion as the likes of Bournemouth, Cardiff and all those naughty parachute payment teams did.

In such a context, how could BHAFC's shamelessly bought, debt laden promotion be justified by the events of last season?
Within the rules of FFP so keep banging your chops ,when it comes to shameless debt admins ect .............
Old 04-06-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
You've never been in our league.
Class wise.
No your correct ,fighting your own players painting your bus hooded ultras who hate sky cash ,no were not in your class
Old 04-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Within the rules of FFP so keep banging your chops ,when it comes to shameless debt admins ect .............
Who said anything about the actual rules governing football? You know, FFP... The rules governing CBAs when exiting administrations that mean CPFC2010 have fully complied with what was required of them, despite what Brigton fans claim....

...which brings us to the actual point (and I can't believe this is having to be pointed out again) but we're talking about the moral and ethical code of BHAFC and its supporters, which clearly states that all clubs should live within their means and anyone spending above a sustainable level is buying success in an unacceptable manner.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
No your correct ,fighting your own players painting your bus hooded ultras who hate sky cash ,no were not in your class
Yes. Oh for such old school football passion at the Theatre of..... well, Theatre
Old 04-06-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
You left out our Henry Hughton.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Who said anything about the actual rules governing football? You know, FFP... The rules governing CBAs when exiting administrations that mean CPFC2010 have fully complied with what was required of them, despite what Brigton fans claim....

...which brings us to the actual point (and I can't believe this is having to be pointed out again) but we're talking about the moral and ethical code of BHAFC and its supporters, which clearly states that all clubs should live within their means and anyone spending above a sustainable level is buying success in an unacceptable manner.
Were living with in our means ,and now were on the prem gravy train the ground is paid for ,unlike you lot that have blown 400 plus million and have nothing to show for it ,in tony we trust
Old 05-06-2017, 05:07 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Were living with in our means ,and now were on the prem gravy train the ground is paid for ,unlike you lot that have blown 400 plus million and have nothing to show for it ,in tony we trust
Last season you spent 1 million more than your income ( 29 to 28 million) on wages.
Living within our means my arse
Old 05-06-2017, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Forget all the silly nonsense like 2p in the pound, St Johns Ambulance, local businesses and blah blah blah.
We're gonna beat you twice next season.
More if we get you in the cups.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:34 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Occasionally, I have to come on here to point out what a thick, one trick troll, pony you are

Living within your means ? You lose money hand over fist each year, despite your 'full houses' at the Amex and then get the begging bowl out to your owner - 'please sir, can we have some more ?'.

Yes, you will get 100mil for being in the Prem - Are you going to pay all of it back to Mr Bumble, I mean Bloom ? No, you will probably have to purchase some players (which will be more expensive now you are in the Prem) and increase your wage bill.

And as for us blowing 400mil ?? Fifth year in a row in the Prem, 3 wins each against Chelsea and L'Pool, unbeaten at Goodison Park, since returning to the Prem, players such as Zaha, Benteke, Townsend and Cabaye in our ranks plus a 25 mil odd profit on Bolaise. Yes, a total waste of time - I wish we were still in the C'Ship

Just because we haven't got a poncey, identikit stadium, in the middle of nowhere, served by ONE small train station, with no decent pubs nearby.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:41 AM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obviously living in the Midlands.....An early season trip to Brigh'on,Bournmouth or Newcastle will mean making a weekend of it ....so heres to hoping.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:03 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Obviously living in the Midlands.....An early season trip to Brigh'on,Bournmouth or Newcastle will mean making a weekend of it ....so heres to hoping.
You could finally have that pint with Londoner( spencer )
Old 05-06-2017, 11:05 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First game of the season for sure.

So excited to see Palace go up against European superclub, the first club in history to reach top flight status doing things 'the right way' and all round crusaders of morality Brighton.