Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 30-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
andy1980, you don't half talk some b*ll*cks, you really do. Clueless twat. Spare us the inane bile, please.
Old 30-05-2017, 08:07 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4palace View Post
andy1980, you don't half talk some b*ll*cks, you really do. Clueless twat. Spare us the inane bile, please.

Prepare for a detailed answer.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 31-05-2017, 05:27 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post

Prepare for a detailed answer.
Nah your safe. You just have to read the things you guys write to see your a bunch of idiots, and it's getting worse.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 31-05-2017, 05:46 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
It's about how they run their club. They only have local players playing for them so their youth structure is important. Do you remember the days when you lot were so proud of your academy and were proud of being one of the only clubs that got promoted whilst making a profit. Compare that to today where you over spend on players and make losses.
So Brighton are only gonna have local players are they? Dunk is local? Knokoff is local? What about Spanish Dave, Vicente Duffy Stokdale? All local boys? And your academy? Where are the academy boys in your team? Can you tell us who they are? Didnt think you could andy......and you accuse us of being idiots? God, you do talk some bollocks pal, your shower of shit only got to the Premier due to a never ending supply of money from the penguin, and even then it took you 5 years and you even choked on that, only getting runners up after needing a singe win in 3 games to take the title! Still you probably believe that the Premier league will be a walk in the park for the mighty BHA.....Champions league next????
Old 31-05-2017, 05:50 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
So Brighton are only gonna have local players are they? Dunk is local? Knokoff is local? What about Spanish Dave, Vicente Duffy Stokdale? All local boys? And your academy? Where are the academy boys in your team? Can you tell us who they are? Didnt think you could andy......and you accuse us of being idiots? God, you do talk some bollocks pal, your shower of shit only got to the Premier due to a never ending supply of money from the penguin, and even then it took you 5 years and you even choked on that, only getting runners up after needing a singe win in 3 games to take the title! Still you probably believe that the Premier league will be a walk in the park for the mighty BHA.....Champions league next????
They'll be the new Lisbon Lions or in their case, the Bwighton bumders.
Old 31-05-2017, 05:53 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
No as I wrote in a later post it's the youth structure. I didn't say we were only go local I said they did so their youth structure was important read it. We are looking at how they always successfully bring on their young players to never have been relegated.

By the way saying things I don't believe makes you an idiot, if you want to argue with me then learn what I believe.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro

Last edited by andy1980; 31-05-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Old 31-05-2017, 05:57 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nah your safe. You just have to read the things you guys write to see your a bunch of idiots, and it's getting worse.
Oh the irony
Old 31-05-2017, 06:57 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 31-05-2017, 07:09 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No as I wrote in a later post it's the youth structure. I didn't say we were only go local I said they did so their youth structure was important read it. We are looking at how they always successfully bring on their young players to never have been relegated.

By the way saying things I don't believe makes you an idiot, if you want to argue with me then learn what I believe.

What does this even mean??
You have the temerity to call us idiots when you andy boy are the biggest idiot, by a country mile, on here! Discovered your bollox since promotion havent you?? Shame its gonna end in failure once again
Old 31-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Is that the same youth structure that lost 13-0 earlier in the season?
Old 31-05-2017, 08:13 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Bilbao has one of the top youth setups in the world, they produces top players and as you said has never relegated them. I suppose there's nothing wrong with gaining insight but it'd be delusional to think you could replicate or get anywhere near the kind of setup they have. Football is ingrained in the basque region, working, middle and upper class. Brighton doesn't have that. Not to forgot Brighton has produced next to nothing even in the past few years.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 31-05-2017, 08:18 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Athletic Bilbrighton - Basque separatists.

Old 31-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is that their new seasons kit? Don't fancy seeing Dunk in that.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:00 AM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Will Andy, Mat, WHP all disappear for 4 years again once their relegation is confirmed?
Old 31-05-2017, 09:03 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Will Andy, Mat, WHP all disappear for 4 years again once their relegation is confirmed?
Old 31-05-2017, 09:31 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
For the record, andy1980 (when his hard drive hasn't been bust) has been speaking bollocks on here for 6 years. And he has come out with some utter, utter, utter bollocks.

25th Sept 2011 -
Quote:
I can garentee you that if Gus stays long enough, then training facilities and Gus's reputation as one of the best young coaches will win 9 timnes out of 10 over your academy.

27th sept 2011 – Gus Bus 1 – Palace academy inspired team 3

13th May 2013 - Gus Bus 0 – Palace youth product 2

14th May 2013 – Gus leaves after bus got a puncture never to be seen again – what a loss to the coaching world.

Last edited by eagle mart; 31-05-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 31-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Andy is fully entitled to keep spouting his blinkered, over simplified shit - but I do take offence to my words appearing in every one of his posts. He didn't even quote it in his signature, so that people could read the context. Even without the context, it's insulting his club, so **** knows what the point of that is.
Old 31-05-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
We can only hope so! Weak, cowardly individuals that they are !
Old 31-05-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Is that their new seasons kit? Don't fancy seeing Dunk in that.
I bet Knockaert would.
Old 31-05-2017, 11:57 AM

Maiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaiden Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nothing even to do with you being a Brighton fan, but you can't even construct a sentence properly and you keep leaving letters off words, so we have to guess what you mean.

And you call us idiots !!