Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Command & Conqueror - Red Alert
Heroes of Might & Magic 2
Original (birds eye view) GTA
Theme Park/Hospital
Sonic 1/2
Street fighter 2
Alex Kidd in Miracle World
Duke Nukem
Carmageddon
Gran Turismo
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 07-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hmm for me, roughly in order:

Tetris - first game I played
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - first game that had a proper story
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - first game i had that looked good
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Feeling of freedom for the first time
Goldeneye - first real multiplayer game
Championship Manager - hours and hours and hours of my life
Shogun Total War - actually controlling individual units in battle
Half-life - first game I really felt like I was the lead in a movie/story
Counter-Strike - played way too much at uni
The Golf Club - best golf game ever, infinite courses and solid dynamics

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 07-06-2017, 09:58 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The day we realised we could use jumpers for goalposts.
Old 10-06-2017, 03:51 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I bought Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection a few years ago

Loved it but didnt work that well for me on new windows.
I got this a while ago but not sure I've ever even got round to installing it, I really shoud
Old 11-06-2017, 02:57 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
When the nuke goes off in the COD4 single player campaign.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Arriving in Mexico, Red Dead Redemption.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-06-2017, 07:51 AM
See you Jammy

Jammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJammyknees : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Arriving in Mexico, Red Dead Redemption.
God yeah. Great shout.
That whole game is full of great moments.
Old 11-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
For me

Goldeneye
The Last of Us
GTA IV
ISS 3 (or whatever game named Palace "Crisis Bless", just for that). Anyway what I really mean here is the first football game which introduced the through ball concept.
Rome 2: Total War
Portal (really clever, and there was cake)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - could pick 2 here as the game changer, but massively preferred the Rome location.
Out of the Park Baseball - how sports management simulators should be done.
Grand Turismo 3
Railroad Tycoon 2
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:36 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyknees View Post
God yeah. Great shout.
That whole game is full of great moments.
That was epic, I can remember just standing on a hill watching the sun setting over a seemingly endless vista and being blown away.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:00 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
C&C Red Alert
Super Mario Bros
MARIO 64
Championship Manager 98
Fifa 94
Mass Effect
MARIO Galaxy
Super Mario Kart
Goldeneye
Gran Turismo

Not necessarily my favourite games but games I feel changed the way we game today.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 11-06-2017, 07:43 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
What was the for a that had the indoor bit? Fifa 96?
Old 11-06-2017, 10:30 PM

jobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjobiinthelastmi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
What was the for a that had the indoor bit? Fifa 96?
Road to the world cup 98 had indoor football
Old 13-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
in roughly chronological order:

Space Invaders
Pac Man
Atari 2600
Amstrad CPC's
Commodore Amiga
Tetris
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streetfighter
Mortal Combat
Mario Kart Wii

I'm too old for games now though
Old 13-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Old 13-06-2017, 12:12 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Road to the world cup 98 had indoor football
Cheers mate, loved it.
Old 13-06-2017, 03:49 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Getting to World ranked No 1 player on the 2nd World War flight game "Birds Of Steel" Capture The Airfield mode.

Getting 1300 kills in one flight on Just Cause 3 which also saw me top of the world rankings.

Ranking up my Victor Moses to a 99 rating on the version of Fifa that allowed you to rank up any player.

Being part of a brilliant Fifa Clubs team turning on the style on a live broadcast with loads of viewers tuning in

Beating a game developer in an online race on Need For Speed Shift and only discovering this when he messaged me on Xbox Live.

Sniper head-shot from a moving air-ship above the battle on Battlefield One.
This feat was a one in a million moment and I could never repeat it.

My Sinclair Spectrum suddenly smoking before catching fire whilst I was playing it.

I returned the charred Spectrum to W H Smith & Son and the clueless shop assistant wanted to plug it in to see what was wrong with it but after I showed her the obvious fire damage she agreed to exchange it for a new one.

Maybe we should have a thread for your most frustrating moments in gaming.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:24 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The first time I heard this.....

To view the link you have to Register or Login&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01">To view the link you have to Register or Login&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">

And this....

To view the link you have to Register or Login&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01">To view the link you have to Register or Login&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">
Old 16-06-2017, 01:31 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apologies for that.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

And

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2017, 03:27 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I'll put one out there....

Xenon II Megablast
Old 17-06-2017, 08:00 AM
Keeping The Faith

if only for the Bomb the Bass soundtrack!