Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kicking some punk off their bike on Road Rash...
Old 21-06-2017, 05:43 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
if only for the Bomb the Bass soundtrack!
Exactly - I still youtube that from time to time.

Bitmap Brothers produced some excellent games.

Last edited by PeterH; 21-06-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old 22-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Exactly- I loved 80's and early 90's gaming.

Codemasters- the Darling brothers who made games in their bedrooms

Ocean- huge players back in the day

Activision- masters of the 2600
Old 22-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

This is pretty amazing as well

Old 22-06-2017, 10:21 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Used to love the Ocean games you could map, Alien8 and Underworld spring to mind

Quote:
Exactly- I loved 80's and early 90's gaming.

Codemasters- the Darling brothers who made games in their bedrooms

Ocean- huge players back in the day

Activision- masters of the 2600
Old 22-06-2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The first time I ever killed anyone on the original Day Z mod for ARMA 2.

Never before had a game made me feel guilty for doing something, or had such an adrenaline rush when chasing down the (most likely) innocent player to take his better weapon and stuff.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:24 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking back through this thread I'm amazed that no-one included Aeris' death *late spoiler alert* in FFVII.
For shame!
Old 04-08-2017, 07:29 AM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
If we're talking moments.

- Red shelling someone just before they cross the line in Mario Kart
- The giraffes in Last of Us (or the ending)
- Getting killed by the xenomorph for the first time in Alien: Isolation
- First take down of a stormbird in Horizon Zero Dawn
- The Airport - Call of Duty MW2
- The Finale - Mass Effect 2
- USS Consititution takes flight - Fallout 4
- The ending - Star Wars KOTOR 2
- Getting Zangief's piledriver to work in Streetfighter 2
- Palace in the Champs League - FM??
Old 04-08-2017, 07:35 AM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Sega rally multiplayer on the sega Saturn such was the intensity of the battles against my brother we haven't played a game against each other since also first one to 50 wins all nighter battles on Mario kart on the snes which would always end 50/49 to someone
Old 04-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can think of a few defining moments for me.

1) Finally beating Wario in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. This was the first Mario game I ever beat as a child!

2) Playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time and realising that games could be more than just gameplay, they could have deeper stories and be more cinematic too.

3) Super Smash bros Melee in general just defined my teens with countless multiplayer matches against friends.

4) Beating the last mission in Grand Theft Auto 3. I mean this game was already a defining moment in video games but that last mission which from memory I think takes place on a damm or definitely some kind of construction place, I manage to get into the compound taking bad guys out. Get all the way to the end where the main villain chick goes to escape in the helicopter. I was already down to 1% health and somehow I grab the bazooka and take her out in one hit. Not sure if that's how that mission goes for everyone else but dayum was I excited. Especially after dieing so many times in previous attempts.

Oh and honourable mention goes to the ending of wind waker. My first Zelda Game that I beat.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Arriving in Mexico, Red Dead Redemption.
So cinematic, great music too.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Big head mode in Goldeneye
One shot, one kill.