Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-09-2017, 08:47 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Havn't had any issue with lag. In fact it's been much smoother than 17 so far in that respect.

Did play someone with the top 11 bundesliga players last night. Can't imagine how much he paid for that. And annoyingly he wasn't that shit, like most players who've paid cash for their teams are.

The passing & movement definitely feels different, though it is still very easy just to play a through ball to a pacy striker.
Think 90% of my goals conceded are counter-attacks at pace.
Old 27-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
My review for The Guardian:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 27-09-2017, 07:59 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
My review for The Guardian:

Great review and a good read

No mention of Palace though
Old 28-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
so I purchased the standard version for the Xbox One and Argos sent through a digital download code last night, entered it and then nothing. Is it a case it won't be accessible to download/play until tomorrow? I can't even see it under "Games"
Old 29-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
an excellent night for SBCs for me.
Did the hybrid nation 4 SBCs and got Jesus (40k), Mbappe (120k) and Handanovic, who I'm keeping as I have a calcio A side.
noice.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I find this very hard to play, defenders are getting turned inside out as it takes them ages to readjust after running in one direction to stop and run the other just seems to take an enternity and then the other player has skipped past you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: I PoWeLLyCPFC I
Old 29-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Only played one game last night but enjoyed the feel of it, seems more realistic than ever before from a playing point of view.

Had a very quick play on career mode and will restart that later. Positives of the new transfer mode mean you can actually sign a player almost instantly now, rather than have to submit a bid and wait a week before they even let you know if they will even consider your offer let alone consider negotiating, was very frustrating trying to sign a player for over a month - I guess it was quite Palace like in its dealings Downside is, feels like signing players has got a lot more expensive. Signing on fees, bonuses etc mean you have to fork out potentially millions more to the player themselves. Also means, albeit more realistic, that the days of flogging a player for 20-30million above market value because they are in decent form look like they are pretty much gone and signing players for relative bargains are too... no selling a player for 60million and replacing them with a better version for half the cost and getting in someone else too!

First move was to try to get rid of Wilf's release clause and had to take the hit on a year of his contract. So looks like they have fixed the whole negotiating contracts thing in that it used to be purely adding the years onto the existing deal.
Old 29-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Eep! Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
I find this very hard to play, defenders are getting turned inside out as it takes them ages to readjust after running in one direction to stop and run the other just seems to take an enternity and then the other player has skipped past you.
yeah, got to learn how to defend again. it's a tough learning curve.
Old 29-09-2017, 06:23 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You can use the old method of defending if you do not like the changes.

Just change it back in the options menu.

Keepers rarely attempt to catch high crosses preferring to punch the ball most of the time.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Is Serie B completely fake in FIFA still?
Old 30-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Love how good the keepers are
Old 30-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jono cp View Post
Love how good the keepers are
Really? Must have changed from the demo as they were awful in that.
Old 30-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Probationary User

CPFC Jimmy is playing for a contract
Yes, the keepers aren't that good! I keep hearing everyone saying they are amazing - not what I have seen
Old 30-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Jimmy View Post
Yes, the keepers aren't that good! I keep hearing everyone saying they are amazing - not what I have seen
I am sure the keepers in older video games were better.

Not sure why in either PES or FIFA they always seem to get it horribly wrong with Goalkeepers.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:34 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Already getting tired of ultimate team, and I've only played about 20 games I just come up against essentially the same pace filled prem side every game, with every opponent playing with the same plan of sit back with ten men behind the ball and then counter with a swarm of 85+ pace attackers. They're usually pretty easy to beat by just keeping possession and frustrating them, but it's so monotonous, think this will be another FIFA where I stick to career mode, pro clubs and seasons.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-09-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keepers are woeful! Hardly save a thing. Paired with the fact that shooting is far too accurate - even with low rated players, and especially from long range. Lots of goals and plenty of "worldies" going round but that's not fun to me personally.

Also, anyone had anything invisible yet? Three of us played our Pro Clubs opening three games and the goals were literally invisible for all of us. Bizarre.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hating the whole contract negotiation thing. First time it was ok but gets v boring v quickly. You can delegate thst sude of things but then have no control over contract length etc.

Last edited by JJ; 01-10-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 09:45 AM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
Hating the whole contract negotiation thing. Furst time it was ok but gets v boring v quickly. You can delegate thst sude of things but then have no control over contract length etc.
I love it because now you can complete an entire transfer in one day, makes last minute deals far easier. Doesn't take too long if you just hold X to skip everything.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:35 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You hold the square on PS4 to skip through it, but that also means you just agree to everything they want. I do agree though that it's good to get it done there and then.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:02 PM

Ah, when I skip it just takes me to a screen with what the player expects and the option to accept, negotiate or decline. Maybe you're holding it down too long.