Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:08 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zaha is even more brilliant in game than in real life, played 10 matches in the prem in career mode and has 8 goals and 3 assists, a Bale at Spurs-esque season so far.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone want to buy a Ps4 with 2 controllers and FIFA17 on CD for 140, delivered to you at 5pm at Selhurst after the Chelsea or Everton match?

Last edited by tomlig; 08-10-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
Anyone want to buy a Ps4 with 2 controllers and fifa17 for 140, delivered to you at the Chelsea match?
imagine the scenes when Puncheon rifles home to make it four, and then you see the PS4 in pieces.

On a serious note, some clubs may be fussy with electrical items going through the gates particularly in light of the recent terror attacks.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Ambrose Isn't an eagle.

deftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeftones_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This might be an obvious question but I pre ordered FIFA 18 from my local store, how do i claim the pre order bonus? It was the standard edition. Should I have been supplied with a code?

2.5.10 - The Day we defied the odds

Twitter - stu_1984
Old 01-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
The journey is bloody annoying. I wanted the option to tell my agent I didn't want to leave Palace when the whole Real Madrid thing came up, but of course you never get a choice!

Its also total bolloxs that the manager says if you stay your going to be stuck in the youth team forever. I just won you the dpuble and scored 12 goals in first 3 games, 4 of them in the last game where you let in 3 and went down to 10 men before I came on to rescue you! Like fck are you going to leave me out for long!
Old 01-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Anyone want to buy a Ps4 with 2 controllers and fifa17 for 140, delivered to you at the Chelsea match?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
imagine the scenes when Puncheon rifles home to make it four, and then you see the PS4 in pieces.

On a serious note, some clubs may be fussy with electrical items going through the gates particularly in light of the recent terror attacks.
Ha ha, If we are scoring at all, I will jump on the PS4 with insane joy and vigour, it's got to that point.

On a serious note though, if anyone wants it, we can meet after the match at the club shop at 5pm. The PS4 will be intact and I will either wipe the hard disk (requiring the buyer to take 20 minutes to install the PS4 o/s on first use) or wipe my PS account off it.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:27 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Got the switch version. Been having fun beating people online in seasons. Don't bother with that ultimate team crap, because I'm not an idiot.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:43 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Got the switch version. Been having fun beating people online in seasons. Don't bother with that ultimate team crap, because I'm not an idiot.
How is Career Mode on the Switch? Worth it?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:00 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
How is Career Mode on the Switch? Worth it?
I haven't played that mode yet. Just been playing seasons. The game itself plays well IMO
Old 02-10-2017, 05:11 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Played Brighton on seasons and lost to some prick. Still not over it.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:11 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I haven't played that mode yet. Just been playing seasons. The game itself plays well IMO
The Switch version seems to have really surprised people, hope it means it get more third party support.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:19 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You can play FUT without spending a penny on it. I do.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:22 AM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has the 4th official finally stopped standing there with a board all sodding game, or have EA still not bothered to fix that?
Old 05-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreedy View Post
Has the 4th official finally stopped standing there with a board all sodding game, or have EA still not bothered to fix that?
Ha, I see that now in 17. What's he playing at, trying to grab the stage?
Old 05-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
If you've a Bundesliga team on FUT, just know that Lars Bender is the most OP player on the game, so you might want to throw him in your team
Old 05-10-2017, 02:53 AM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hadn't played since 15 and it's a vast improvement, mostly in the AI of teammates.

Any word on if a World Cup edition is on the cards for next year? Imo it's best to buy this game every four years or so to appreciate the upgrades and get full access to all comps in career mode.

Maybe I'll see what all the FUT hype is all about.

I started playing 18 on professional and smoked Chelski and Man City so went up to World Class. Was sitting in 3rd after 10 games and am now 17th on goal difference alone after 20 games!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Ha, I see that now in 17. What's he playing at, trying to grab the stage?
Honestly, it's been there for years over PS3 and PS4. Such lazy developing.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:06 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Playing fifa 18 and cant get used to the defending, its driving me mad, they all seem to want to run the opposite way to the ball.
Maybe I should stop playing as Palace?
Old 05-10-2017, 10:18 AM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is anyone playing as the current Palace team with so many star players missing from the team ?
Old 05-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:

It's the best mode in any sports game and, as jcreedy says, you can enjoy it without ever spending real money.

(Little guide here if you're open-minded enough to give it a spin.)

To view the link you have to Register or Login

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI