Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-09-2017, 06:42 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You can install a Daymos Option game save file available from him.

The Xbox One version can only be used in offline modes.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Mine has been dispatched from Game and Daymos has sent out my PS4 option file stick. Can't wait!
Old 13-09-2017, 07:55 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wonderful review here

95% rating
Old 13-09-2017, 10:18 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
On the Xbox 360 you can install Option Files via a USB stick

Palace are still known un-edited in game as South Norwood

Shopto link below for Xbox 360 but they also sell other versions

To view the link you have to Register or Login[]=XBOX+360&Filter_publisher[]=KONAMI&Filter_genre[]=SPORTS
Thanks for that. Ended up buying from gameseek, flash sale for £20, they've still got a few PS3 copies for £20 if anyone's interested:
Old 14-09-2017, 07:20 AM

The first touch has been improved from the demo especially when controlling lofted passes.

I was lucky enough to get Benteke as one of my scout rewards and have so improved him up to an 81 rated player through astute use of trainers.

When first starting it is worth playing against the computer rather than going straight up
against other players with better teams as your initial drafted team consists of very low rated players.

The above advice applies to the My Club mode of the game.
Old 16-09-2017, 01:19 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it too soon to call this one of the best football games ever? As far as gameplay is concerned, anyway.

Also, the Palace kit with PES World's option file is glorious.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 17-09-2017, 08:30 AM

This is the best football game ever made and it fully deserves the accolades that it is getting from so many reviewers.

As I say this game comes with many of the control options switched off as default and it is well worth changing some of them.

For example turn auto-feint off or you cannot perform many of the skill moves.

The latest live update has included all of the movements that were made in the Summer Transfer Window.

If playing My Club remember to daily check your inbox on the start menu as there are gifts on most days to be used in this game mode.

I love playing this superb football game which has taken 3 years to develop and by doing so Konami have raised the bar in football games.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
This is the best football game ever made and it fully deserves the accolades that it is getting from so many reviewers.

As I say this game comes with many of the control options switched off as default and it is well worth changing some of them.

For example turn auto-feint off or you cannot perform many of the skill moves.

The latest live update has included all of the movements that were made in the Summer Transfer Window.

If playing My Club remember to daily check your inbox on the start menu as there are gifts on most days to be used in this game mode.

I love playing this superb football game which has taken 3 years to develop and by doing so Konami have raised the bar in football games.
This addresses one of the Main issues. The game is virtually up to date just after release. It was only two years ago that on PES 2016 we had to wait until mid December for the database to be updated for the Summer window and I think January transfers weren't done until April. That was also the reason I decided to get a PS4 as PES in terms of being an up to date game became pointless on the XB1.

Konami finally sorted their act out.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 17-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:55 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Worth getting or wait for Fifa?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Worth getting or wait for Fifa?
I wouldn't give FIFA the time of day. PES is the much better game. All you need is a USB stick and download option file data and the game is as licenced as FIFA.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:43 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I wouldn't give FIFA the time of day. PES is the much better game. All you need is a USB stick and download option file data and the game is as licenced as FIFA.

If you've got a PS4.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:54 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Do you need a USB for the Xbox option file?

Clinton Morrison.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Do you need a USB for the Xbox option file?
Xbox One unfortunately you can only get the transfers. Microsoft still don't allow you to use a USB to transfer image files. As I stated above the whole reason I got a PS4 was because of this issue with PES.

It's a pain in the arse and I know kits and badges aren't everything but PES is such a better game than FIFA I went all out to buy another console just to optimise the game (for me).

For me... I wouldn't go and buy FIFA just so I can have real kits etc. I know to some people that is important but I just wouldn't do it. And having played the FIFA 18 demo PES is miles ahead in gameplay and actually feels like I am playing a game of football.

Obviously up to you which game you get but I can't endorse PES highly enough.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:07 PM

Palace squad on Pes 2018 as shown on an option file.

Old 18-09-2017, 06:54 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This game is so unrealistic, I mean, seriously!

I've been playing Master League as Palace and actually scored goals and won games.

Sort it out Konami.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 18-09-2017, 06:55 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Brilliant game. End of.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
After playing both demos PES 2018 is lightyears ahead of FIFA when it comes to gameplay. Always generally preferred PES even though I contradict this with mainly purchasing Fifa since Palace have been in the prem. Feel this is the year that PES completely out does Fifa and will certainly be purchased.
Old 19-09-2017, 09:50 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hear they have even given PC owners the same version as console owners for once! May even convert me this time.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:50 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Are there any PS4 PES bundles online or in store? Tried having a look around but not sure on where to look outside the obvious retailers.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 20-09-2017, 11:05 AM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
My copy just arrived...a week late, also it doesn't say on the box "Premium Edition" as it does on their site.

What is the difference with this and the Standard edition...and is it worth sending back..?